for Happily Ever After?

5/10/2016 c2 vanesi
im loving it! You are doing well.
5/10/2016 c2 hobo ghost
it's so good, keep up the good work. can't wait for thr lemon... I mean the update ofc. the feels and flow are good
5/10/2016 c2 Rona
Aaa an update! Thank you! Uhh the morning after a one night stand is always uncomfortable and I think you managed to capture that feelings in Claire and Gray quite well. And Claire you lucky gurl for getting an eyeful of Gray's hot body lol Please continue. I'm really looking forward for the day when those two fall in love with each other :D
5/2/2016 c1 Rona
Another Gray x Claire story! I love your first chapter :) I don't mind if you write lemon as long it suits the plot then it's fine :D I'll treasure every GrayClaire moment cos I love them so much. Anyway, thank you for starting this fic. I'm looking forward to read the second chapter and the next til the end.
5/1/2016 c1 Guest
Lemon lemon lemon please! This is so good there are a few grammar mistakes but nothing too bad. I love how Claire is in love with Jack, I love those two together. Makes way more sense than brother and sister. Anyway this tragic story is awesome keep it up! I can't wait to read more
5/1/2016 c1 Guest
Awesome! I love it so far keep going! Very good writing and your idea is very unique. I have read ALOT of fanfics about gray and Claire and this one is unlike any I have read before!
5/1/2016 c1 14Mnemah
Haha, I'm totally hoping for lemon (I love to write lemons lol I don't suggest reading mine for inspiration though, they are a little graphic and cheesey :P) but yeah, I'm over hear totally hoping for some lemons. Even if you don't write a lemon, I'll still read it though! I love Claire, I'm not a big fan of Gray and Claire though, I actually prefer Jack and Claire and this story has some of that so I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes. Also, I like the whole being in love with your adopted brother take on their relationship-it's super weird, but I love weird stuff :]
5/1/2016 c1 8Alice Hortensia
Um, hi. I'm Alice, and first, let me tell you that English is not my native language. So, I hope you can tolerate my bad.
38 « Prev Page 1 .. 3