for Your Damage Done

10/20/2017 c4 Guest
I Just found this Fic and I fell in love with it! Your writing style is perfect for this story and you wrote the characters so well. I can never get enough RENT fanfiction and yours is particularly good! I'm eagerly awaiting the next update!
10/20/2016 c4 3The Grandeurs of Despair
This is really really good! Youre writing the emotions so well, I love that you don't just have Mark breaking down but being angry with the situation. This is definitely one of the best Rent fics I've read, please please continue!
6/20/2016 c3 2andeisawesome
I have really been enjoying this. The gang's back story is so fascinating. It will be interesting to see how Collins handles things as well. I am really enjoying Marks perspective though. Great work!
6/7/2016 c3 A Person
This is so great! I know you asked for constructive criticism but honestly I have none except for the fact that of course longer chapters and more frequent updates would be nice :p. Keep up the amazing work! I love this story so much!
5/18/2016 c2 KG Ryukame
I think this is going to be interesting. I like wandering around in Mark's head too. Hope to see you update soon! Thanks for writing.
5/5/2016 c1 A person
That was so heartbreaking ! Amazing writing keep it up!