for That's What Love Is For

7/4 c13 Guest
After already reading the second book, Sydney was so nice, patient, and understanding while Jamie put her through so much emotionally. And it's clear she cared about Eddie to some extent (calling them the 3 musketeers) so for her to say she only put up with Eddie because of Jamie seems OC. She deserved better treatment than what she got in the second book.
7/4 c13 Guest
Jamie doesn't need to snap at all the help, they know more than he does in how to actually help so she gets better and he comes off as an abelist (and that really shows in the second book). It's clear that he has major trust issues (probably stemming from Joe's death if that is cannon in this universe) and if I were Sydney or Eddie, it would be embarassing for different reasons.
3/7 c43 6jayley
i mean...i'm kinda not okay with it? i though i might be since i enjoy them on the show and i had to google sydney's name to remember who she even was! but you don't get to have an emotional affair, continue on with that while bringing her into the same home as said wife, and she just leave and give her blessing...i think she deserved an explosion, bc no matter how well two people may be destined for each other, eddie broke up a marriage and i think sydney should've gotten to be ANGRY about that, would've felt more genuine to me
1/28/2020 c43 Hetwaszoietsals
WoW what a story! I couldn’t stop reading! Thank you for writing this!
7/26/2018 c43 fabioski
At first I was a little hesitant about a plot like this coul be developed in 43 parts, and about interactions between characters, specially Eddie, Jamie and Sydney. I must admit that you keep me reading it all until now, it's 5:00 am and i should be sleeping for hours...
You choose a very original point of view as foundation of this tale, and I liked how you expanded the story taking me into the charachters mind. A dramatic story well written, in my opinion. Outside the box as compared to the average JAMKO stories, but I think it's what makes it interesting. And, again, I think it's well done, as writing, speeches, spelling and punctuaction too (it's something that can really annoy the reader if bad done): this is what makes it worthy.
Good job, now I'm curious about the others long stories
2/17/2018 c43 MelaK
I'm a die hard romantic. I mean big, big, awesomely gigantic romantic. I started reading this story out of curiosity (and because I really want them together and the show is taking it's sweet time) and was delightfully surprised when I realized that I had read all chapters straight through. Can't wait to read other stories by you.
12/10/2017 c43 1AmyPC
Wow. This is just... wow. I was unsure at first, it's such a different way to tell their story. Such a challenging and difficult journey for them. Well done. Obviously very well researched. Very in character and such a unique AU.
7/30/2016 c43 25lawslave
Congrats on another great story. I can't imagine that no one saw that coming between Jamie and Sydney, just too many cracks in their marriage. Can't wait for you to start posting the continuation. :)
7/29/2016 c43 Guest
Loved it! Looking forward to the next story
7/29/2016 c43 dorvell
Oh man, that had to be one wild shootout! As out of place as this sounds, I kind of want to know more about the situation surrounding it; what led to it, what happened during it, Who made it out and who didn't.

What a way for Jamie to realize his feelings for Eddie! And Sidney? I'm honestly surprised she stuck around this long.

Great first story in this series, and I'm really looking forward to the next one!
7/29/2016 c43 Bj
Seems very unfair to Sydney. Not an ending that seems realistic but perhaps wasn't following story well. Am one of those Bluebloods fans that don't think Jamie and Eddie work.

But interesting premise and well written.
7/29/2016 c43 Guest
You are a terrific writer. Don't let one wacky poser get you down. A true Catholic would never swear to someone they don't now on a public board. That was distasteful.
7/29/2016 c43 JamkoRules
A fabulous ending to a fabulous piece. I loved it! I am very happy with the ending of this story and know the subsequent ones will be even better
7/29/2016 c43 Guest
Your a phenomenal writer the blue bloods script writers should consult with you for damn good plot lines!
7/29/2016 c43 Lea
Absolutely loved the last sentence (the romantic in me I guess!) Isn't that all really any couple can do is navigate the challenges? Perfect! Can't wait to see how the 2nd part goes! Thanks for the awesome story!
325 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »