for That's What Love Is For

7/3/2016 c29 Lea
You know how much I love this story right? Great chapter on Eddie taking back her own life and making decisions on her care! Wonderful idea for Henry to be involved!
7/3/2016 c29 jlmayer
Glad that Eddie fired Laura! Yeah! Love me some Henry and he is perfect! Great chapter...LOVED Eddie taking charge of her own care situation, too!
7/3/2016 c29 NancyReviews
Henry's got it all going on! This is the first chapter where I felt that Eddie was truly a quadriplegic...being stuck with a cold, mean caregiver must be a horrible nightmare. Maybe Henry can help Jamie come into the realization that Eddie is more than just a friend...he'll see it for sure! Go Henry!
7/3/2016 c29 15werks
Henry sounds like a great solution! Jamie can't fire him!
7/2/2016 c29 71dragonsprit
Excellent chapter Henry was the right choice can't wait for more.
7/2/2016 c29 34Yanks302021
Ugh Laura was a jerk good for Eddie firing her. Love Henry as a caretaker please update spon!
7/1/2016 c28 Guest
Have to be honest, I feel sorry for Sydney. She is technically losing Jamie to another woman. She has basically given up her husband, her home, her income...and then Jamie yells at her for comforting Eddie wrong? Those 2 need to sit down and have serious talk. Either set some limits or divorce papers. Jamie is taking advantage of Sydney.
7/1/2016 c28 15werks
Poor Frank, that was overwhelming for him and Sydney has to sense that the balance of power has shifted although not purposefully on Eddie's part.
7/1/2016 c28 jlmayer
Poor Frank...he tried! Bless his heart!
7/1/2016 c28 NancyReviews
Well I think Frank got a new perspective on Jamie's devotion to Eddie. Frank must realize that this is more than a partnership for Jamie. Eddie seems to be his soulmate. What are the odds? I hear they are one in a half billion that you'll ever find your soulmate.
7/1/2016 c28 71dragonsprit
Excellent chapter I'm glad Frank was able to help Eddie something tells me Sydney is at the end of her rope and will want out can't wait for more.
6/30/2016 c27 25lawslave
What a tough situation for all of them! But J needs to let go a bit but the wound situation probably has him feeling justified that he's so overprotective.
6/30/2016 c27 15werks
Looks like Jamie ought to stop firing all the nurses and leave Syd on duty, she's not cut out for this but didn't exactly volunteer either. Hopefully all will start to sort out.
6/29/2016 c27 71dragonsprit
Excellent chapter this story is amazing i hope Eddie recovers the relationship between Jamie and Eddie seems to be getting better can't wait for more.
6/29/2016 c27 34Yanks302021
Ugh Sydney you apologize a lot but nothing changes! Jamie is so sweet taking care of Eddie please update soon.
325 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »