for That's What Love Is For

6/29/2016 c27 Lea
Ah, Linda to the rescue for Eddie! Very sweet of her to help out. I know from experience as a caregiver for a elderly parent that it is often difficult for people to help out! You've made me have a real soft spot for Linda, Henry, and of course Jamie!
6/27/2016 c26 15werks
Good that Eddie spoke her mind and yay for Henry!
6/27/2016 c26 71dragonsprit
Excellent chapter im glad Henry was able to be the voice of reason cant wait for more.
6/27/2016 c26 dorvell
I couldn't even read the part where Jamie fired Sarah. Not because it wasn't a very well written part, but because I knew I would get extremely pissed off at him; More than I already am. Glad Henry set him straight or at least, put him on the path to straightening out.
6/27/2016 c26 Lea
Thankyou, Blueblood82!
Do so love this story! Had to drop everything and read it! I just love Henry Reagan! He is just the greatest. Glad that Eddie has finally said something to Jamie and I certainly hope he takes heart and does start to include her!
6/27/2016 c26 jlmayer
Loving how Henry stepped in and helped Jamie and Eddie resolve the issue! Good for Eddie making Jamie let her be a part of her own care too!
6/26/2016 c25 NancyReviews
I think even though Eddie is understandably depressed she is still the one in the least denial! Sydney thinks this is normal behavior for any husband? And Jamie! He needs Eddie for almost everything...except physical intimacy...although holding Eddie seems to be his favorite pass time...denial much?
6/25/2016 c25 15werks
Poor Eddie still having her ups and downs. Sydney was more understanding in this chapter, almost made me like her a little. :)
6/25/2016 c25 37devildog3479
what another great update. keep up the great work. are you going to be able to update while you are gone?
6/25/2016 c25 71dragonsprit
Gut wrenching chapter hopefully Eddie and Jamie can work through their issues together om thinkinh they need yime cant wait for more.
6/25/2016 c25 jlmayer
I can only imagine the mental torture that Eddie must be going through...not to mention that Sydney has a point. She doesn't really get any 'ALONE' time. That would kill me personally. Everyone needs time to re-group!
6/25/2016 c25 dorvell
Hopefully by "Henry to the rescue", you mean he will be there to set Jamie straight and let him know that sometimes, accidents happen and not every little thing can be prevented.

I never thought I would agree with Sydney on anything, but he really does need to give Eddie her alone time occasionally so she can let these emotions out. She will open up to them when she's ready to!
6/24/2016 c24 Lea
Ooooh, Jamie! Afraid your setting yourself up for marital disaster! Great writing BlueBlood82! Just love this story and excited for more!
6/23/2016 c24 NancyReviews
Jamie started in Sydney's bed and ended up in Eddie's bed...oh Jamie! Seriously both these women meet all his needs but that's not fair to either of them.. I would love to hear what Eddie's thoughts are about her feelings toward Jamie both before and after her accident. When the time comes if Jamie chooses her there is going to be a lot of guilt to go around cause Sydney really has tried to be the best friend she can... I hate that about her! Great chapter...kudos!
6/23/2016 c24 25lawslave
Like old times. Eddie shows Jamie that she can be there for him too. Great update.
323 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »