for That's What Love Is For

6/23/2016 c24 NancyReviews
Jamie started in Sydney's bed and ended up in Eddie's bed...oh Jamie! Seriously both these women meet all his needs but that's not fair to either of them.. I would love to hear what Eddie's thoughts are about her feelings toward Jamie both before and after her accident. When the time comes if Jamie chooses her there is going to be a lot of guilt to go around cause Sydney really has tried to be the best friend she can... I hate that about her! Great chapter...kudos!
6/23/2016 c24 25lawslave
Like old times. Eddie shows Jamie that she can be there for him too. Great update.
6/23/2016 c24 15werks
Glad Jamko still have their partnership! Syd can't be happy he's forgetting about her.
6/23/2016 c24 LuvJamieReagan
Oh, Sydney, oh, Sydney! Like that Marcus wanted to apologize! Great chapter!
6/23/2016 c24 jlmayer
Such a great chapter...so sad with the little girl! Jamie has such heart and tried so hard to help!
6/23/2016 c24 71dragonsprit
Excellent chapter I'm hoping Jamie recovers from the trauma. Eddie and Jamie look like they may be headed for trouble can't wait for more.
6/22/2016 c23 25lawslave
Ugh...never liked that Marcus! Hope he's never brought back onto the show.
6/21/2016 c1 NancyReviews
Not logged in as a guest anymore! So this chapter more than any other allows us to see how Eddie is really adapting and... Jamie... not so much! Your writing is so descriptive I can feel the way Jamie looks at her...of course his heart races...she is his soulmate... Henry has his number!
I look forward to Jamie having an epiphany...
6/21/2016 c23 71dragonsprit
Excellent chapter Eddie being self conscious is normal but glad she stood upbto marcus can't wait for more.
6/21/2016 c23 jlmayer
Loved Eddie and Linda time together! It was great to see how both of the boys responded to Eddie, treating her like normal and valuing her college education and help with homework! Very nice!
6/21/2016 c23 dorvell
Jamie may have good intentions but as I've said before, he's going way too overboard. I'm glad Eddie finally put her foot down and told him that they need to start working as a team! And Jamie's prick of a partner? Hate him already! Props to Eddie for putting him in his place, and I have no doubt she will act on that threat should the situation call for it which judging by your teaser, it just might. actually you know who he reminds me of? Vinny in his early days at the 12th.
6/21/2016 c23 15werks
Good for Eddie! Standing up for Jamie and threatening to run Marcus over made me chuckle. :)
6/21/2016 c22 Nancy
This past chapter was really lovely, Eddie's independence Jamie's caring and loving and it was simple Every woman wishes she had a man love and care for her just that way.
As for continuing with the story I really had to think about that before writing this review. I think my answer depends on how this part of the journey ends. I don't want to see continuing stories that put Eddie at deaths door many more times. I realize with this type of injury it's very possible but I rather see a focus on the emotional more than the physical. The bottom line is if Jamie and Eddie aren't going to be together the way they seem to be destined then maybe just let go after this story. Thank you as always for this lovely journey whether you continue or not is ultimately up to you, if you have more to say then don't stop writing but if you feel complete then give us a sweet ending and be done...
6/20/2016 c22 Guest
This is a great story I have loved reading it from the beginning I just wished Eddie could get better so she and Jaime could be together they are great together keep up the good work you are doing an awesome job!
6/20/2016 c22 25lawslave
Oh no...Jamie is having trouble letting go and trusting others with Eddie's care. But it was great seeing Eddie ready to head out and see her old friends and co workers and determined to do as much as she can for herself...now if only J would ease up a bit.
325 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »