for That's What Love Is For

6/15/2016 c20 72dragonsprit
Amazing chapter hopefully Jamie gets help he needs it can't wait for more.
6/15/2016 c20 15werks
Good to see Eddie doing better. Curious to see if she's going to need to be there for Jamie at some point too, maybe after something on the job?
6/15/2016 c20 jlmayer
Poor Jamie. He tries so hard! Hope he doesn't burn himself out in caring for Eddie. I know he cares deeply for her but, he needs to take care of himself, too!
6/15/2016 c19 Nancy
Did Eddie ever get the DNR done? What incredible writing! Sydney knows even as a quadriplegic Eddie has more control than she does...bitter sweet!
I can't imagine how well planned out these chapters must be ahead of time. My vote is for you to offer the Blue Bloods writers some guidance on season 7...once again...Kudos...
6/13/2016 c19 dorvell
Hopefully, Jamie will eventually learn that you can do all the right things and something can still go wrong; it can't always be prevented.

Here's to hoping Eddie recovers well. Sounds like a real uphill battle!
6/13/2016 c19 motormouthcharli
this is a very good story cant wait to read more keep up the good work
6/13/2016 c19 34Yanks302021
Aww poor Eddie love Henry taking care of Eddie , between Henry and Jamie she'll be ok. Please update soon!
6/13/2016 c19 15werks
Poor Eddie, I'm guessing she let herself get that sick kind of on purpose. Hopefully she has something to give her a more positive outlook on life as it were soon.
6/13/2016 c19 6MissRiggins
This story is amazing great update
6/13/2016 c19 72dragonsprit
Amazing chapter hopefully Eddie pulls through and Jamie gets some comfort can't wait for more.
6/13/2016 c19 jlmayer
Sad turn of health for Eddie but, so well written and educational! Looking forward to more!
6/13/2016 c18 Nancy
What a movie this would make! Please bring things home and give Eddie and Jamie's love the recognition it deserves... Let's give Sydney a graceful exit and make all right with the world again. Give us as many more chapters as you can! Great way to read through the summer till season 7 returns! Kudos!
6/11/2016 c18 dragonsprit
Excellent chapter Sean standing up for Eddie was sweet I wonder if Syd is looking for a way out can't wait for more.
6/11/2016 c18 dorvell
Typical Linda with the whole stay in a child's place thing. Well clearly no one else was as quick to notice and hear what Sean did, so props to him for standing up for Eddie!

I also love how Jamie told Nikki to address Eddie, not him. This doesn't happen very often but occasionally, I've been out to eat with people and the server has asked them what I want, even though I'm clearly sitting right there with a braille menu in front of me and looking it over to see if there's anything I like. On the very rare occasion that that has happened, I then tell the server to ask me and he or she will find out. Not exactly the same as Nikki addressing Jamie first rather than Eddie, but kind of similar.
6/11/2016 c18 jlmayer
Little Sean was absolutely adorable! Loved how he defended Eddie. Great chapter! Felt for Nikki. She was probably embarrassed by what she did afterwards and meant no harm! Very heartwarming chapter!
325 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »