for That's What Love Is For

5/31/2016 c12 Guest
Very good update. Sydney is not going to like sharing her man and her home with another woman. Can't wait for more.
5/31/2016 c12 jlmayer
I imagine we will start seeing Sydney's true colors with Eddie moving into live with them. Looking forward to more!
5/30/2016 c12 72dragonsprit
Amazing chapter I'm thinking this will lead to Sydney and Jamie's divorce cant wait for more.
5/30/2016 c12 15werks
Oh, I see the beginning of the end for Sydney I think. I don't see her being patient enough for this.
5/30/2016 c12 34Yanks302021
Jamie wouldn't leave Eddie's care to someone else can't wait for more please update soon!
5/28/2016 c11 Yanks302021
Great chapter glad Jamie and Eddie are okay Syd should have told Jamie. Please update soon!
5/28/2016 c11 26lawslave
Uh oh...Syd got caught. Lucky for her Jamie knows its not the time to be distracted by that.
5/28/2016 c11 15werks
Oops, Sydney got caught. Tsk tsk. That was a mean thing to do in the first place. Glad Eddie is in a good rehab place.
5/28/2016 c11 dorvell
Sydnee, you lying sack of shit! Yes, I said that. Jamie should've really let her have it! I have a feeling that's coming, though. Looking forward to the next update!
5/28/2016 c11 jlmayer
Ah, Sydney...one minute she can make you angry, and then the next you realize she is just trying adjust and accept what is going on too. Glad that Jamie and Eddie have made up! Looking forward to more!
5/28/2016 c11 72dragonsprit
Excellent chapter I'm hoping Sydney isnt plotting something evil.
Glad Eddie and Jamie worked out their problems can't wait for more.
5/25/2016 c10 dragonsprit
Excellent chapter I'm hoping Eddie and Jamie make up soon can't wait for more.
5/25/2016 c10 26lawslave
Thank God for Henry and Frank. But Sydney...that was a very bad thing.
5/25/2016 c10 15werks
Well, love Henry and those good old fashioned remedies but not liking what syd is up to. Hope j sees Eddie again soon.
5/25/2016 c10 edge15684
I can't believe Sydney did that. It's so not ok. His best friend is having a really hard time and she needs him to tell her everything is going to be alright. It's not like Eddie is in a position to steal him away.
325 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »