for That's What Love Is For

5/25/2016 c10 dorvell
Jealous much, Sid?
5/25/2016 c10 MagnumBB
This story just keeps getting worse. It's adult too for being rated T and you should be reported for putting this content up here for children to read. People don't want to read this kind of garbage! I am reporting this story for being sexual in nature.
5/25/2016 c10 jlmayer
Those old home remedies are also very soothing and comforting when you don't feel well! I'm glad you put Henry's T.L.C. into this chapter. Knew I didn't like Sydney...grrr! LOL! Looking forward to more!
5/25/2016 c10 34Yanks302021
Love Henry taking care of her! Syd should have told Jamie though! Please update soon!
5/23/2016 c9 Guest
Terrific update. I cannot wait to see how thing go down when Eddie goes home from the hospital.
5/23/2016 c9 26lawslave
Loved Frank in this chapter and having him bring Mayor Poole in was brilliant. Who better to relate to Eddie than him?
5/22/2016 c9 72dragonsprit
Amazing chapter I'm glad Eddie has Carter to lean on can't wait for more of this masterful story.
5/22/2016 c9 15werks
Yay for a good guess! Good to see the Reagans are not letting up on Eddie.
5/22/2016 c9 34Yanks302021
That was a great idea bringing the mayor one! Can't wait to read more!
5/22/2016 c9 jlmayer
Wonderful for adding 'Carter' to help Eddie as she faces her anger and releases it! Really, enjoyed this chapter a lot!
5/20/2016 c8 dorvell
Who will Frank bring in? Three words, Mayor Carter Poole!
5/20/2016 c8 11RyeBreadQueen
It's gonna be the mayor. Because he's paralyzed
5/20/2016 c8 jlmayer
Sadly, when the nurse pointed out that no therapist was available...you would think such a severe injury as this would require physical as mental services to go hand in hand! I've seen this in real life in other types of situations. It's sad.
5/20/2016 c8 15werks
Oh poor Eddie, she can't push them away like that. My guess is Frank's bringing Mayor Poole?
5/19/2016 c8 72dragonsprit
Emotional chapter hopefully after cooling off Eddie will begin to deal with her depression and allow Jamie and Sydney to help her can't wait for more.
325 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »