for That's What Love Is For

5/17/2016 c7 dorvell
When you don't advocate for yourself, you get used. I really like how Jamie told the head nurse what's what; you don't mess with a Reagan or a Reagan family friend!

Not looking forward to Eddie and Jamie falling out, but I know they'll make up eventually. This is all part of the process.

By the way, I really like the informational notes you've been putting at the end of the chapters. It's a great way to raise awareness for various medical conditions!
5/17/2016 c7 34Yanks302021
Love Henry with Eddie! Please update soon!
5/17/2016 c7 26lawslave
It's great that Henry is there to help, Eddie needs that kind of TLC.
Your Sydney is a lot like how she was written on the show and has me debating whether I like her or not. :)
5/17/2016 c7 72dragonsprit
Amazing chapter I'm hoping Eddie continues to make progress the jemko in this was sweet can't wait for more.
5/17/2016 c7 15werks
Loved seeing Henry in that role, he's very wise in his own way and sometimes we miss that on the show when they oftentimes brush over his character.
5/17/2016 c7 jlmayer
I loved Henry and his bags of food! Glad he has such a great part in this story! Looking forward to more!
5/15/2016 c6 Guest
very sad story.
5/15/2016 c6 jlmayer
The system is so lenient with drunk drivers. I've seen similar instances of this before and it is so frustrating! That was a nice touch to add...glad Linda could start educating the family on Eddie's condition, and poor Erin, what an akward position she was put in.
5/15/2016 c6 34Yanks302021
Poor Eddie so hard for her but Jamie is doing his best. Can't wait to see Henry with her update soon!
5/15/2016 c6 15werks
That was a really good chapter. Someone in Eddie's position, even if they had a large family, would be concerned about being a burden or left alone in a home. I know I would.
5/14/2016 c6 Cherokee Daniels
Can't wait to learn what truth Henry learns about Eddie.
5/14/2016 c6 72dragonsprit
Excellent chapter its sad to see Eddie like this hopefully she finds peace somehow can't wait for more.
5/14/2016 c6 JamkoRules
Terrific update even if you did make a mistake. I'll be reading!
5/13/2016 c5 10Lady Etiquette
Heartbreaking. **sniff sniff**
5/13/2016 c5 BLBLF
Sydney is being very supportive...interesting. :-)
325 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »