for That's What Love Is For

7/29/2016 c43 15werks
Poor Eddie and Jamie, it was an inevitable and sometimes sad journey but at least they found each other in the end. Congratulations on completing another journey!
7/29/2016 c43 71dragonsprit
Excellent but sad chapter I'm glad Eddie and Jamie are giving it a go but sad for Sydney but the heart wants what it wants can't wait for more.
7/29/2016 c43 34Yanks302021
So glad you got Eddie and Jamie together! For guest hiding so we can't message if you don't like it don't read it but stop posting reviews and wasting our time. Pick up a pen and write it isn't easy but this writer does a fantastic job !
Ignore the haters your doing great!
7/29/2016 c43 NancyReviews
I'm Catholic too...but also an adult. Control yourself...it's "fiction" as the tittle of this site implies! This only reinforces my belief that great stories cause controversy and raw emotion! Mission accomplished!
Now more importantly, to the story itself. I was struck by the weight of the reality for Sydney but also Eddie and Jamie in the end...I felt their love yes but also a bit of fear in what challenges their future might hold.
To the author...thank you for this wonderful journey.
I'll hate the wait...so keep writing! Kudos.
7/29/2016 c43 Guest
you made jamie a creep a cheat and liar. plus he is catholic so you disgraced catholics. you made eddie a bitch and a whore. i really thought you would fix sydney and jamie i feel sorry that you didnt and i dont even like her.
7/29/2016 c43 edge15684
I loves that story. It was awesome.
7/29/2016 c43 3really241
YES! I had no idea how you were going to bring them together but you did it! Such a great story and such a great way to end it! Can't wait to start reading your next installment!
7/28/2016 c42 25lawslave
Eddie was right to break things off with John. It wasn't fair to either of them. Eddie was very strong to make that decision for herself, she has to much love and respect for Jamie and Sydney to cause them any more trouble in their marriage, but at this point the cracks in their union are clear.
7/27/2016 c42 Lea
I'm sorry...I adore Henry Reagan and he hit the nail on the head with that one liner!
Thank you, for the early update!
7/27/2016 c42 LuvJamieReagan
What a sweet break this is to have your update to read this afternoon! Thank you!
My heart feels sad for John and Eddie...and I know in a way I also feel for Sydney and what looks like the future is going to be. I don't see Jamie living a life without Eddie. They are too close.
7/27/2016 c42 JLMayer
The break through...bitter sweet for both of them isn't it? Poor John. It's sad he got so hurt. Loved Henry's commentary! Looking forward to the next update! It's real nice you posted early...appreciated it tremendously!
7/27/2016 c42 NancyReviews
So here it is...well half of it anyway... Eddie's half.
I am sad for John and even Sydney...but you love who you love.
Eddie was so brave and honest with John and he does deserve more from a woman. Then to be 100% honest with Jamie! Wow! Wake up Jamie before it's too late. What a story...what writing!
7/27/2016 c42 15werks
oh boy Eddie made the big reveal. Jamie will never let her leave now, not with that door open. Buhbye Syd. she won't be there for Jamie if he had a tough day on the job. Enter Eddie.
7/27/2016 c42 71dragonsprit
This was an amazing emotional chapter i feel for John but Eddie did the right thing i can't wait to see how this ends.
7/27/2016 c42 dorvell
Awwwwe, Poor John. Sucks to be let down like that! Hopefully will be able to see more of him in future stories!

Please, we all know Sydnee knows that Eddie and Jamie have long-since had feelings for each other; that's why she signed Eddie up for this dating site in the first place. Somethings telling me it's all going to come out next chapter. Looking forward to it!
323 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »