for That's What Love Is For

7/25/2016 c40 dorvell
I can definitely relate to Eddie's feelings of wondering whether or not anyone would want her; it's something I struggle with quite a lot.

Jamie's right, though. You shouldn't force something that isn't really there. If you're dating someone just for the sake of dating, it's doomed to fail.

Proceeding to chapter 41 now! I think I can guess whose arms Eddie ends up in.
7/25/2016 c41 jlmayer
Painful! The realization of her feelings is beginning to hit!
7/25/2016 c40 71dragonsprit
Excellent chapter i didn't expect Henry would be the one to lose it im thinking things hit the fan soon can't wait for more.
7/25/2016 c40 jlmayer
I'm glad Sydney let Eddie have some alone time to let it all out. Sometimes a gal just needs a good cry!
7/23/2016 c39 NancyReviews
Have you ever had fried pickles? Eddie's right an amazing food group!
Well, Jamie and Syd both know this is the beginning of the end. Eddie knows it's not John, it's Jamie.
I hope John finds love though...but not the snotty woman at the fish fry!
Your writing helps me escape, thank you. Feel better!
7/23/2016 c39 15werks
Hmm. A little iffy on John now. I think he means well, but... and Syd being Syd and manipulating once more, tsk tsk. Hope you are feeling well today.
7/23/2016 c39 LuvJamieReagan
All I can say is that I love this story and always look forward to its updates!
7/23/2016 c39 jlmayer
The storm is brewing...Jamie seems ready to explode with Syd! Eddie and that pickle. Made my mouth water! LOL! Great writing!
7/23/2016 c39 Lea
Tense Chapter...could feel Jamie's frustration! Great writing!
7/23/2016 c39 dorvell
Great chapter! Sounds like things with Eddie and John are about to become a little shaky. And John's next overnight date? I think we know which Reagan man will have something to say about that!
7/23/2016 c39 71dragonsprit
Amazing chapter i think Eddie is starting to see that she is into Jamie Syd is done i think can't wait for more.
7/22/2016 c38 25lawslave
Uh oh...J's jealous again, but it was good that he got himself to be civil with john and agree to teach him more about Eddie's care. John does seem like a really good guy, too bad Eddie isn't clearly over the moon with him.
7/21/2016 c38 dorvell
In the case of Henry, Frank and Danny, a fellow veteran in their midst would automatically score some points for John.

I definitely know what you mean in terms of really starting to like John; I like him as well. You know what they say, you can't help who you fall in love with.

Only five chapters left? Man, it sure doesn't seem like it. Really looking forward to their next date!
7/21/2016 c38 34Yanks302021
That was a sweet chapter kind of glad Jamie is starting to ease up but still holding out on hope Jamie and Eddie get together. Update soon
7/21/2016 c38 71dragonsprit
Excellent chapter I'm glad the dinner went well i hope jemko at least forms for a bit can't wait for more .
323 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »