for That's What Love Is For

7/13/2016 c34 Guest
Interesting chapter.. I don't like Eddie in the show but you write her where I actually like her. While Jamie is not disgusting. I do agree that his mother would turn over. The Reagan's are Catholic and his behavior is sinful. But that's the joys of fanfiction. You can do what you want.
7/13/2016 c34 NancyReviews
Poor John he really tried... Sydney wants a baby now? Will wonders never cease? Wonder why she told Eddie first hmmmm. Danny and Linda got a nice dinner out... Jamie and Eddie slip into another crisis... Do something Henry! This chapter was packed. Good read.
7/13/2016 c34 72dragonsprit
Excellent chapter hopefully Eddie is okay after all these setbacks i think Jamie needs to realize what he's hiding.
As for John hopefully he wasn't scared off can't wait for more.
7/13/2016 c34 jlmayer
I am hoping that nothing but positive review are posted for this story...THANK YOU, for always taking the time to post regularly! It's great appreciated by those who follow this story! Great writing and so looking forward to Henry setting Jamie straight. Gotta LOVE Henry!
7/13/2016 c34 LuvJamieReagan
Hang in there John! Jamie's bark is worse than his bite! LoL! Great Chapter!
7/13/2016 c34 Lea
Been trying to review but, I'm having major complications with this site or my computer one! Thanks for posting early...as always LOVE this story!
7/13/2016 c34 dorvell
I really hope John does come back. I kind of like him as well!

Yes! New story tonight! Looking forward to it!
7/12/2016 c33 26lawslave
Funny that Jamie sent Danny and Linda to spy, I agree that it was the Reagan way based on what we've seen of them on the show. John seems like a nice guy; good for Eddie!
7/12/2016 c33 15werks
Hm, Syd was almost nice again and too funny that Danny and Linda were sent to spy. I knew Jamie wouldn't leave Eddie alone like that. :)
7/11/2016 c33 NancyReviews
Here's the thing about good writing...it stirs emotions! God knows what's in that "guest" writers' life that caused them to react that way to this chapter...the reviewer was very bitter and that means this touched them personally...GREAT writing!
Now on to more important things... Eddie is a strong woman...empowered and intelligent. God forbid it was me...I'd have caved with an injury like this! Jamie is being a typical guy...wants his cake and eat it too...grow up and face your feelings. Loved the fact that he probably thought putting his off duty weapon on the table was "subtle" intimidation!
Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Kudos!
7/11/2016 c33 dorvell
Hopefully when Sidney lays into Jamie in the next chapter, it will culminate in her forcing him to admit or at the very least, think about the fact that a big part of the reason he is so protective of Eddie is because of his hidden feelings for her.

Glad eddies first date went well!

Oh and of course, I'm looking forward to the debut of "One of Our Own" on Thursday!
7/11/2016 c33 LuvJamieReagan
Loved the Danny and Linda I Spy scene...that was so sneaky of Jamie! Keep up the great writing!
7/11/2016 c33 Lea
I hope that you don't get discouraged on writing this story with the one negative review. My co-worker and I look forward to your regular posts! Please, keep up the great writing!
7/11/2016 c33 34Yanks302021
Aww Eddie is happy but Jamie isn't love this story. For the guest who hides behind an unknown if you don't like the story don't read it don't take it out on the author bluebloods82 another great chapter keep it up!
7/11/2016 c33 jlmayer
TO THE CRITICAL GUEST WHO FINDS JAMIE DISGUSTING...DON'T RUIN THE STORY FOR OTHERS! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT...DON'T READ IT!

Bluebloods82...I enjoyed your story and looking forward to the next installment!
325 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »