for That's What Love Is For

7/7/2016 c31 15werks
That was nice they did all that for Eddie's birthday, but it is sad that she's alone. Syd sees the writing on the wall for sure now. I bet she really presses this dating thing.
7/7/2016 c31 72dragonsprit
Amazing chapter Eddie's birthday was nice i think Jamie's starting to realize he's into Eddie cant wait for more.
7/7/2016 c31 jlmayer
Uh, oh! Sydney is feeling the beginning of the end! Sean is absolutely adorable with Eddie! So, accepting and loving! Looking forward to more!
7/7/2016 c31 NancyReviews
So much going on in this chapter but not confusing, really good strong writing! Henry and Sean are absolutely, perfectly adorable. Frank senses something Henry has said something in the past...they're not fooled one bit. And Sydney, dear Sydney... She knows what time it is and if she truly wants to keep her husband she's going to have to seal the baby deal!
7/6/2016 c30 Guest
A
nother winner...looking forward to tomorrow's chapter
7/6/2016 c30 25lawslave
Finally, Jamie will get it through his head that he needs to relax and trust Eddie and others more. Great update!
7/5/2016 c30 34Yanks302021
Henry is so sweet and great with Eddie! Please update soon!
7/5/2016 c30 15werks
Good for Henry and Eddie!
7/5/2016 c30 NancyReviews
Sorry, that last review was mine...
7/5/2016 c30 72dragonsprit
Excellent chapter I'm glad Jamie and Eddie finally see eye to eye but i think Jamie is starting to fall for Eddie which is causing him to be rash can't wait for more.
7/5/2016 c30 Guest
A little risky on Henry's part but if I were Eddie, feeling like a stranger in my own life, I'd take every chance I could to feel free and happy in the moment... Jamie and Sydney are happy again and that's what Jamie should focus on...
7/4/2016 c29 25lawslave
J needed to listen to Eddie on Laura from the get go, but glad Henry is ready and willing to help. It's exactly what Eddie needs.
7/3/2016 c29 dorvell
good job, Eddie! Way to finally stand up for yourself.

I think you should have given Jamie more time to brewed on the fact that one can have all the medical experience necessary, but not the emotional experience and that both are, in fact, equally important. then again, perhaps he realizes this with Henry back in the picture? I guess we will soon see.

Speaking of that, "nurse Henry". I like the sound of that!
7/3/2016 c29 Guest
I love that feisty Eddie is re-appearing
7/3/2016 c29 LuvJamieReagn
Great update...glad to see Eddie is taking charge!
325 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »