for The Eternity of Haruhi Suzumiya

5/29 c9 RavenNox
In The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya Kyon say SOS and the supernatural is fun, dose he still think this is fun?
5/29 c9 Cornelius McMuffin
im not entirely sure i am fit to remain a functioning member of society after reading that.
5/28 c9 1ObeliskX
Well, that was a creepy chapter. Probably creepiest of all, since this world starts to show Haruhis ugliest side. SOS Brigade (except Kyon) will probably secretly hate her soon...
12/1/2017 c8 4YoungKidStories
Well... that was disturbing, and logical. I look forward to more.
11/23/2017 c8 Guest
Interesting
11/22/2017 c8 Guest
Come to think of it, we haven't seen SoS's frenemy, the Computer Club President, and their archenemy by Haruhi's wishes, the Student council President.
9/30/2017 c7 YoungKidStories
Here I am again. As I said last time, it could some proof reading, but it's improved from the last chapter. Speaking of this chapter, it was awesome, and got rather tense near the end there. Very much looking forward to the next one.

Until then!
4/19/2017 c6 4Ergoemos
Awesome play through on this chapter too I am super interested to see where you go next, but the journey has been great regardless. Thanks for the good story!
4/18/2017 c5 Ergoemos
Alright, I was going to write a review, but I wanted to see your angle before I continued, and I’ll be damned if I am glad I did wait.

You’ve got an awesome premise at hand. I am sure you know it, but I want to tell you I deeply respect what you’ve built over the course of this story. At the end of chapter 1, I was excited, ready to kick off.

I was a little worried you’d dropped your premise in favor of the Romance Run, but holy crap, you whiplashed into fantastic with this chapter 5. I won’t spoil for anyone reading reviews, but suffice it to say, the build-up was long, but the execution, as we slide in Set 3, had me grinning all chapter.

I love the existentialism and nigh-on nihilism slowly built up and at play here. You’ve got us now on a track to somewhere strange and unknown, as we couldn’t have ever guessed how much worse the “Data packaging” within Kyon could make things. I love every moment of it, and even as I write this, I can’t wait to get to chapter 6.

I am so glad that someone else loves the what was, potentially, the hardest part of the original series, endless iterations that, showcases just how trapped one can be in a fantastic world. I’d spend more time talking about all this, but, ya know, spoilers.

I was worried about how long you spent on any particular iteration, but this chapter erased any concern I had. I definitely believe that you understand how the catharsis, either good or bad, don’t happen without experiencing a fraction of what led to that point.

You probably know some of your biggest issues in the writing itself. You have cases of capitalization or missed punctuation. Nothing drastic or terrible, but noticeable when you were clearly writing a fiend.

The one golden rule that I wanted make sure I point out, that I find makes every fanfiction shoulders above others: Always, when the speaker changes, put it in a new paragraph. Always. If Kyon speaks in a paragraph, then no one else can. It causes even the easiest readers, who can skip over the wrong punctuation and off-grammar, to pause and re-read to figure out what is going on, and who said what.

Awesome premise, well executed plan. I can’t wait to read more.
3/3/2017 c6 Guest
Oh God, this chapter was so full of action. I love it. I'm so intrigued about it all. I love hown the relationship between Kyon and Haruhi has evolved in this world. I want to read more so badly. I cannot wait til you update again. I'm seriously hoping it's soon.

3/3/2017 c5 Guest
Oh God, I don't know what's going on! Who's bad, who's good and where's Yuki been this chapter? Give me some answers. Lol. Great chapter by the way.

3/3/2017 c4 Guest
This was soo sad. I thought they were going to find a way to work this world out this time. I'm a little confused about Yuki though, is she in love with Kyon? Does he love her? Is she trying to sabotage the whole thing? Why is Kyon taking orders from Nagato? Is usually the other way around! I hope i get to find out al the answers soon. Hehe

3/3/2017 c3 Guest
Omg? Who, what? Is that Yuki at the end? Ugh, don't tell me she is in love with Kyon? Kyon belogs with Haruhi, forever ab ever. Haha

I really liked this chapter. Haruhi and Kyon are so great together. It hurts to know that we didn't get to see this part of their relationship in the original story. I still have hope that one day we will... in the meantime, your story is filling that void. Thank you.

3/3/2017 c2 Guest
Wow, amazing chapter. I love your writing, your story, your characters. I'm completely hooked. This is really an amazing story. Sorry I can't write more right now, I need to gonreas the next chapter.

3/3/2017 c1 Guest
Firsr time coming across this story. I love this first chapter. I specially love how you portrsy Haruhi. I always imagined it would be only a matter of time befoee Hauri could've take it anymore. Her love for Kyon is just so obvious, and feeling unwanted/rejected is such a horrible feeling. If I could reset the woeld every time I got my heart broken I would've done it. Lol. Can't wait to read the next chapters, here i go.

26 Page 1 2 Next »