for Miracles Do Happen

2/24/2017 c2 10FairyTaleFan5023
interesting
6/7/2016 c2 46saberstorm
So she freed Adrien's mom at the price of her own existence?
5/6/2016 c2 21mayuralover
Ooh, excited to read the sequel!
5/6/2016 c1 Ivebeenmeaningtodothisformonth
You know, when I read the description for this, I though, "Oh, it's gonna be one of those ones were LB rejects CN, and then the oblivious idiot that is Adrian finally notices Mari, and it's cute and fluffy in the end."

I WAS WRONG. I WAS SO, SO WRONG.
5/6/2016 c2 1aphroditesroses
Please keep on writing! I love it so far! How will Adrien react as Chat Noir? How will Paris be restored without the 'Miraculous Ladybug'? And, what is the 'other world', or wherever Pavva ist trapped inside?
I'm sure others love it as much as I do, or more! I have read a heck of a lot of Fanfiction on Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir (I hope you understand what I mean), and yours is really one of the best so far! I will be certain to drop reviews on future chapters. Please don't change anything about your writing style, because it is perfect! And the story plot is unique! Literally! I think I have read about 50 Miraculous Fanfictions, so trust me, I know a amazing story when I read one. A perfect example is yours! It defines perfection and brilliance! I will stick with you to the end of this, whether you like it or not! Update soon, I can't wait. And so can't others :)
5/6/2016 c2 5GingerTyPerior
please post on here when the new fic is up!
5/2/2016 c1 Shinobi of life