for The Parchment of Imladris

2/25/2020 c2 7Qorianth Grindelwald
So, what happened? I don't really understand.
12/18/2019 c2 2Lelleg
I wonder how the will react when the realized the dwarves have "hurt" an child. Hope you will update this story
6/25/2017 c2 Eclair
This was really good! I really liked it. Please, do continue!
4/14/2017 c1 Guest
Loved it!
Please continue to write!
1/16/2017 c2 loretta537
This sounds like it will be a good story, I can't wait to read more.
12/3/2016 c2 3SlytherinBtch
more please?
11/13/2016 c2 13keiman and kei
I agree, Harry. Huh? indeed. Just whom may this Kili be and why did he leave both cloak and parchment behind I wonder? Perhaps Kili is Harry's 'twin' in this world? Anyhow, the use of 'blood magic' smacks heavily of two anime series- 'Blood Plus' and 'Jojo's Bizarre Adventure'. Bith series rely on the use of the protaganists own blood to trigger magic, energy and power. The 'focus' was clearly the parchment whose power was released when it mixed with the magic in Harry's moleskin pouch. Didn't the profs and witches and wizzes at Hogwarts teach Harry anything? He blunders into what is- by his own admission- a 'mad scientists's lab' and blunders around the room touching everything in sight! Obviously, since the 'ritual circle' enclosed Harry, Ron & Hermoine remained in Luna's house in the secret lab room and did not get 'beamed' through the portal to wherever poor Harry is now. It will be interesting indeed to read Ch 3, fairy.
11/13/2016 c1 keiman and kei
Wow! And I always thought that Mrs Rowland's books were a little bit silly and a mite boring! fairy, you have convinced me otherwise! A superb beginning to a great tale, I'm sure. The matter of Harry becoming younger and altering his appearance smacks of Toriyama's Dragon Ball GT (Grand Tour) in which the adult Goku- Gohan and V had married and Pan, his grand-daughter had been born and was now 9 or 10- anyway, the adult Goku was somehow turned into the young child Goku who was even younger than Pan! Clearly, clumsy Harry has blundered through a vortex or portal of his own bunbling creation. Two thumbs way up to our fairy for this one.
9/16/2016 c2 Guest
The first chapter was good. The second was not. I have no idea what was going on here. Too much information as in description after description. I have no idea what was going on here or why putting his pants in a pouch is somehow causing his magical core to change shape? This is after he already changed physical shape so why would his core be only now changing?
9/16/2016 c1 Guest
Well, if everyone weren't so clumsy they might actually have a chance.
9/15/2016 c2 9Firefly9202002
Will this get updated?
9/14/2016 c2 1Beloved Daughter
Fun story. I can only hope you will update again soon
8/18/2016 c2 22Kingdark
Well, I read the story and as far as I can see, you don't need my help with this. The story is very well written, and aside from a few unavoidable cliché's, I don't think I could do much to improve it, except help you with brainstorming to help advance the story.

I am very willing to help but... I'm not sure how I could.

Kingdark
7/29/2016 c2 2sad sabrin
Nice
7/24/2016 c2 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
27 Page 1 2 Next »