for Rise of the Sun Queen

5/21/2018 c3 1Demented Noodles
Good lord, why must everyday things get in the way of the good stuff... Guess I'll have to read the rest of this on spacebattles... it is continuing/finished there, right?
5/21/2018 c1 Demented Noodles
That ending got me, I wasn't expecting that at all! So bloody brilliant! I am so loving this story, just get these two hooked up (dont rush though, perfection takes time, I am well aware) and it's gonna be my favorite of all time for sure!
5/21/2018 c1 Demented Noodles
Wow! I didn't think one would be able to pull off humor in a post yamatai story but you did it so well! It was absolutely marvelous! I hope you have these two hook up eventually, that's the only thing missing from interesting turn of events as well with Sam's powers! Most intriguing stuff!
11/13/2017 c3 6Mapachee
Plz plz continued!
10/10/2017 c3 Hosie13
OMG PLS UPDATE SOON!I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SAM IN THIS STORY SHE IS SO SALTY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I JUST NEED MORE SAM x LARA AND I AM REALLY CURIOUS ABOUT SAM'S POWERS!
8/9/2017 c3 Seruphenthalys
Alright, continued reading on spacebattles, and (why aren't those chapters here?) you are awesome, keep delivering awesome chapters and you will continue to be awesome. don't stop. Cheers!
8/9/2017 c3 Seruphenthalys
You do know this is absolutely fabulantastic, right? So please share with your readers, the reason for this, in my opinion, unnecessarily extended period of silence. I mean, come on, hand over the next chapter already! (All jokes aside, you're awesome and I want more.) Great work!

Cheers!
6/20/2017 c3 Boredandidle
Hmm. This is quite interesting. I hope you can continue to write for it even if that seems like a long shot
3/13/2017 c3 twilightmoon777
I'm absolutely in love with this story. I'm so glad that Sam and Lara have made up and now they're on this wicked adventure together. Sam is a riot as always. It's really refreshing being able to read from her perspective. She's such an entertainer and I like how she's the only one who can push Lara's buttons. Looking forward to seeing what happens with Sir Knight and this idea of "domains" that Sam is referring to. Nice work!
1/29/2017 c3 2elsaisabadass
Oh, this is getting better and better. Please continue this story. Is sir knight alive or was just Sam's imagination?
1/12/2017 c3 Mephisto
Great, now where's the rest of the story? Be a good being and hand it over!
12/23/2016 c3 vampireharry the 2
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
12/19/2016 c3 Techlology
Your take on Sam is right up there with the best. Gave me a big smile reading this on an otherwise pretty shitty day.
12/18/2016 c3 K98
Good to hear stuff is speeding up.
12/18/2016 c3 1Furionknight
I look forward to more :)
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »