for Rise of the Sun Queen

12/18/2016 c3 torvalds42
Thanks for the new chapter !
I like your story, and I am intrigued to see where you are going with it. What will they find ? Will another "evil" organization step in ? Will you progress to the events of Rise of the Tomb Raider ?
I await the next chapter greatly,
Good luck,
-torvalds
12/2/2016 c2 vampireharry the 2
This is really cool! I can't wait for more!
11/20/2016 c2 twilightmoon777
I'm so glad you updated this, you had me worried for a bit that you weren't going to. Once again, Sam is the star and I love it! She's so funny and adorable I just want to wrap her up in a big ole hug and pat her on the head. That confrontation between her and Lara...whoa! Sam may not have picked the best time for her reveal but god Lara talk about PTSD. And then what she does immediately afterwords...reminds me of Rise Lara...like what the hell? This is NOT the Lara we know and love get it together girl! The ending though, well played. I was seriously pissed at Lara and was ready for Sam to strike a lighting bolt through her face but that ending redeemed her, somewhat, and now I just find myself laughing at Sam again. Poor girl, she can't catch a break. How'd that happen though? She spent hours in NY in between the hospital and taking her flight, surely Lara must have realized she was gone and tried to call during that time? Unless she was still asleep. What the hell Lara? Or perhaps Sam is having lapses in memory? Ohhh now that sounds interesting and worrying.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to the next one!
11/14/2016 c2 Guest
That last bit was hilarious. i hope this updates soon!
11/13/2016 c2 24ObsessedwReading
Awesome job writing this.
11/13/2016 c1 ObsessedwReading
Awesome job writing this. I look forward to reading more.
11/3/2016 c2 GhostReader
LOFL! Pardon my rudeness, but I can't help with this one. What a twist like this. If only Sam tried that dart thing she might ended up going back to the hospital. LOL. One time she tried to act cool, it bounced back with a, with a... Well whatever. You know what I mean right?
Great story. One minute angst, one second later humor. Total love this one!
11/2/2016 c2 scifi11
Great story! Continue the good work.
11/2/2016 c2 1PrincessArien
...Poor Sam, she has such rotten luck, almost worse than Lara's, albeit much more benign and not actually lethal or anything. This is proving to be a really fun read, Sam's internal narration is hilarious and I love how she's just so unconcerned about almost everything and is just taking it in stride. All in all, very well written and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this story.

The only real bit of critique I have is the random lapses into Japanese. I love that touch, but it'd be helpful to actually know what Sam's saying, maybe include translation footnotes at the end of the chapters when they show up or something? But other than that, you've got a real great thing going on here and there's not a single issue to speak of. Keep up the great work :D
10/30/2016 c2 Techlology
Sam's adorable! Love it.
10/24/2016 c2 1Furionknight
I look forward to more :)
10/24/2016 c2 K98
Thought you were died keep going
10/24/2016 c2 1000people
nice to see you update the story. The interlude was great!
5/24/2016 c1 Gladiara Alata
This. Is. GREAT! From the summary, i thought i would be a funny/silly fic, but this is waaaay beyond my expectation. I'm certainly lookinv forward for the next chapter!
5/18/2016 c1 twilightmoon777
This is very well written. A couple of spelling mistakes but the content is top notch. I love your Sam. She comes off as intelligent, mature but also playful. She had me cracking up. Also looking forward to seeing what she does about her new powers. It's funny because Lara wants to go out and solve the world's mysteries and now, arguably, the greatest mystery is her righthand-girl -Sam and her Himiko-like powers. Curious to see what shenanigans the girls get into and also the lengths Lara will go to stop her nightmares. Though I think the only antidote she needs is her S 't wait for the next update.
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »