for Bubble Guppies One Shots

12/26/2016 c4 Dragonfire123
Ooooh, wheeee! This is cool.
6/1/2016 c4 8thefaultinourfanfics
ahhhh I love them! I always come back to check this story bc for people who do know me, they are aware of how much I love golly. Like I am actually golly trash. BUT THESE WERE SO CUTEE AWHH. Though a little work could be done on the grammar, you've been doing extremely well for being a new author! Hopefully you can get to know me and the other authors soon :) Keep up the good work!
5/5/2016 c1 24AmberStone12
OMG i have waited for the day where someone would help revive the BG fandom! I applaude you my friend! For a writer starting out, you did an awesome job! I love these types of stories with thw gups as actors. The reunion was awesome! Especially when golly got back together! I can't wait to read more! That Big Time Rush song tho, that was my childhood XD. Well done!
5/4/2016 c1 24MisterLooneyTune
Okay, this is good. This is really good. I like how you give out the character's POV. Really shows what they're thinking about. Also, Gil taking Spanish for Molly? Aww, how sweet.

Anyway, is this your first time on fanfiction or just your first time writing your story for this show?
5/3/2016 c1 8thefaultinourfanfics
AWW! This was so cute! God I remember when Big Time Rush used to be my shiz, I was so obsessed with it, so this nailed me right in the feels! Boyfriend was my jam! Anyways, I thought this was completely and absolutely adorable, and I loved all the feels (especially the golly ones hehe) Plus the Gil speaking Spanish thing! Yes. Major yes. Keep up the good work! :)
5/2/2016 c1 espeon44