for Overlooked

4/25/2019 c8 154NancyMay
Thank you for updating this, though I do have a feeling of deja vue, have I read the last chapter before. Anyway, I love any Malice story and this is so gentle.
10/18/2017 c7 10HeartOfTheWild
Great! Read it all at once and now the dinner looks likes alices spuds!
8/16/2017 c7 6savedher
Lovely, lovely Malice. And I love that she was so annoyed by Blake in the beginning. I didn't notice it the first watch, but considering her background, he's lucky she didn't scalp him before she got to know him better.
8/8/2017 c7 5corriente
It seems I'm doing some reviewing this evening. Which is quite alright, to be honest.
First of all, thank you for that story. Alice is easily my top 3 favourite character and it's always nice to see that someone uderstands and writes one's favourite character as well as you do. I like your characterisation of her - of how she's smart and strong and capable and yet hides her own set of insecurities underneath and how sometimes things just *get* to her. And how she comes to care about people and pay attention to them. But what I think I enjoyed most in her narration was how she perceives the world around her - the descriptions of people she knows were maybe a little harsh at the beginning, but true nonetheless.
(Honestly the fangirl in me was very happy everytime Alice made an astute observation on what was going on in the Blake household)
Matthew deserves more from this show and I hope season 5 gives him something of that. (Plus *of course* he'd be the one cracking jokes in the morgue). I very much liked their friendship and how they could spend time with and like each other without really changing themselves or asking the other person to do so.
Anyway, great story, hope to see more of Alice!
PS. Is there a chance you could comment on why you'd thought Matthew would be a suitable partner for Jean? (In another (hopefully au) story, perhaps? But, you know, no pressure)
7/22/2017 c7 9yourjodeanfaceblog
Discovering this way late... but absolutely love it. I hope some version of this happens in S5!
2/6/2017 c7 jclementine
You have written this long before I started reading here - and I've only today come across this story and I am glad about that - I am in awe! this is so beautiful a story, and giving depth to Alice that is so believable and does her justice.
5/19/2016 c7 10miss.ouiser
Oh, beautifully done! A little sad that it ends here, but we have the start of a beautiful friendship, and perhaps something more. Could definitely see this happening in canon, and agree that, at one point, I almost wish there had been something between Matthew and Jean. You've given depth to both Alice and Matthew that is keeping perfectly in character while developing them beyond screen. Have really enjoyed your story. Thank you!
5/18/2016 c7 2fanficfan71
I'm glad Alice accepted the invitation. I hope all goes well at the ball. Great chapter.
5/18/2016 c7 7Lucien and Jean forever
Great story, I can see Alice and Lawson as a couple. as for your comment in your blurb about Jean and Lawson being a possible couple.
5/18/2016 c7 1fangirlingtomboy
a wonderful final chapter to a great ficcan't wait to read more of your fics
5/18/2016 c7 47Crinklybrownleaves
I think they are well matched!
5/16/2016 c6 2fanficfan71
Poor Alice, and things were going so well too. Great chapter.
5/16/2016 c6 47Crinklybrownleaves
I love the way you write about this developing friendship.
5/14/2016 c5 10miss.ouiser
I am really enjoying this story. You've captured Alice and Matthew perfectly, and I would love to see this happen in S5. Looking forward to the next chapter.
5/13/2016 c5 2fanficfan71
I think fish and chips sounds like a good idea. Nice chapter.
24 Page 1 2 Next »