for Guardians

10/6/2020 c66 skonemar
I love this story beyond words. The pacing, your prose, the way you've taken the source material and developed it into this amazing story: it's all so fantastic! I've reread this many times and it gets better every time. This fic has inspired me to start my own writing and I aspire to write even half as well as you.
It would be wonderful to see an update, but please don't rush yourself or your craft and make sure that you take care of yourself in these tumultuous times. :)
9/24/2020 c66 TheProcastinatingPerfectionist
Côme on please update
7/1/2020 c1 Dark Archer
Ah getting ready to read this again. Its fantastic. It really is. Look at the pacing. The information characters given. it's better then the tv show by far.
6/28/2020 c66 Dark archer
Still a fantastic story after this time.
6/24/2020 c66 jimster3644
So I read a lot of Httyd fantiction, and there is one story on that fandom called Hail to the King and it’s amazing, like god tier good and it’s like 500,000 words of epicness and 40,000 of ok maybe the author is getting bored now. That is by far my favourite story ever, published or non published and it currently remains incomplete and hasn’t been touched since as long as this one has.

What I’m trying to say is that this fic is the Hail to the King of the ML fandom, so far I have not read anything that beats it longer than 10,000 words and because of HttK I am now resigned to the fact that this will never be completed.

Please, I beg of you don’t allow that travesty to occur. This is a work of art and deserves its completion so people can truly worship it as it should be, just as they can truly praise you for your talent.

I cannot think of anything else to say, other than this. I will be watching and waiting and if one day a new chapter appears, it will put a smile on the faces of so many and would make my hole week.
6/6/2020 c29 TheProcastinatingPerfectionist
Hey could anyone recommend a fanfic similar to this one please ?
6/3/2020 c66 1bagelthebunny
This is really good. Just wondering whether you are planning on ever completing it? Hope you are, because I think I'm fairly invested in seeing an ending happen.
5/16/2020 c1 TheProcastinatingPerfectionist
Hey are ever gonna update
This story is amazing
4/29/2020 c66 Saturb
Yup
4/13/2020 c12 LavaLilly
But isn't vous the pl. form of tu? if so wouldn't that make it incorrect? Though what do I know I only have 2 years right now.
3/29/2020 c1 Lady Riri
This still remains to be one of the most amazing fanfictions ever made in this fandom. I have re-read this countless times but I still always felt like I was reading it for the first time. I also have a lot of questions/theories regarding about this AU that I sometimes think about how miraculous ladybug would've been like if it isn't catered towards young children.
Lastly, I also just wanted to say thank you because this story inspired me to write a story of my ownI do hope that in the near future, you'd be able to update this story again, and even if you don't update, still... thank you for writing this masterpiece and sharing it to us
2/12/2020 c1 Fireflyarc
Coming back once again to read this amazing fanfiction. hard to believe its been so long already. I love the dreamy quality to the first chapter.
12/19/2019 c10 1ItsMeEvie
a quick question. I'm on my 5th read through and something occurred to me...
in this world, if you destroy the miraculous, do you destroy the guardian as well?
12/8/2019 c12 jubulleflo
I have nothing short of admiration for the wonderful worldbuilding and the lovely way the characters are developed so sadly, the only things I can specifically mention here are that (native French speaker here) "transforme-moi" would be the right pronunciation (you were close, but "transformer" is the neutral form of the verb, so Adrien would be yelling "to be transformed me" if you translate it literally.) Also, uh - this one is kind of petty but uh Plagg spelled "insolent" wrong.

(That's it for the grammar check, I hope I wasn't too harsh)
12/2/2019 c66 22Alyce and Indi
It's been a year and a half since you moved. This doesn't count as the near future, then, does it? Would you pleeeeeeaaaasse consider updating again? I can't afford to commission you to write the next chapter- don't know how I'd get you the money even if I could afford it- but would you accept an exchange? You write another chapter of this, I write a chapter/oneshot for you? Pleeez?
778 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »