for A prophecy and a viking

11/9 c18 Guest
I wish it was longer
10/6 c8 Guest
I've already read this story before but am reading it again. This is how much I love this story. XD
9/8 c18 Guest
Noooooooo. It can't BE. NOT OVER YET.. I NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
9/8 c17 Guest
Poor Astrid...
HICCUP YOU IDIOT YOU LEFT HER WHY-?!
8/8 c18 Cooper
HEII YEAH PERFECT ENDINNNNG!
REALLYLOVETHESTORYICANTCONTIANMYEXITMENT.
You did a really amazing job at this story really wish more stories like this in the future
;
8/8 c17 Cooper
Blood eagle the most torturing thing of executing people glad we don't have this anymore or I wouldn't hold my lunch in any longer. 0_0
8/8 c9 Cooper
About time someone kicked Snotlout's a$$ he deserved it and a lot more too because I hate him a lot.
Good chapter so far.
8/8 c7 Cooper
(Ryder would pay for this.) Are you shore about that bc you only seen a fraction of his strength you can't even outmatch a fraction of his even with help you can't beat him.
Really going good still hate Snotlout.:)
8/7 c3 Cooper
Ok I'm getting Cadian Guard Regiment vibs here.
8/6 c2 Cooper
For the EMPEROR (40K thing)now hiccup has a great family now.
Really good ch 2.
8/6 c1 Cooper
(Over my dead body Spitelout) Ok... Well now I want to go to berk and blow Spitelout's house with my Boeing AH-64 Apache, what a Dik.
Really liking the story now. :)
1/8 c5 stelsinister21
how did he know astrid was a hofferson? did hiccup get a briefing of all the people in berk?
11/6/2020 c18 1MORTAL18
I really liked this it was nice and I love having a story where Hiccup is different and he is an actual badass.
1/10/2020 c18 I am Spartan 1337
Okay so, I don't understand the Norn. Maybe I missed something (which is likely the case) but their reasoning for invading the Empire seems vague. I pretty sure it's stated that they invaded for conquest/territorial control.

Something that's kinda been bugging me, now that I'm thinking about it; who's leading/the leaders of the Norns? Maybe this will be answered in the sequel?

Anyways this was an amazing story, cheers!
2/18/2019 c18 5Drago The Firesword Dragon
A perfectly done story with a amazing, literally heartwarming ending.
232 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »