for Coming Of Tier Uzumaki

2/17 c1 GarboHater
Relearn English you retarded sack of shit.
12/16/2020 c15 Borello
damnit. the story is interesting.
2/19/2020 c1 Atryx10
My eyes literally feel like they're starting to bleed when I read those underlined words.
1/25/2020 c10 Te Amohaere
Brother your story is the shit probably the best naruto x one I've read so far damn it's so FUCKING GOOD and the twists in it are pretty good
1/10/2020 c15 1ShadowRealmComics
I read all four stories and sad to see that you are stopping being a writer from I what I am seeing since you are quiting all four stories that you have. I hope sometime in the future that you pick them back up or reboot them.
12/14/2019 c15 9BlazingVictini09
Please don't just rewrite it.
12/14/2019 c15 Rebmul
well that sucks and unfortunately puts you on my do not read till complete list I do wish you luck though and will read any stories you complete.
12/14/2019 c15 Super Sonic Wind
well whatever your reasons for discontinuing the stories know that not only me but all of your readers will support you. with that said the Coming of Tier Uzumaki could use a soft reboot with no major changes just grammar fixings and word spacing.
12/12/2019 c14 Ryu wolf
This is a great story nicely done
2/21/2019 c6 2Silence42
while I like the story and the idea, its difficult to read and needs some work
10/25/2016 c6 Rebmul
I to hate sakura but I also hate sasuke with a passion bastard should have been executed after the war for his crimes
7/9/2016 c12 Birdly The Reaper Of Souls
I want to see Yamamoto reaction to Council
7/9/2016 c12 bankai777
Will Tier meet the 5th Mizukage Mei Terumi.
7/5/2016 c11 zerochance117
Interesting story please do continue
6/17/2016 c9 DBlade59
this was a pretty well written chapter, but seems like it would of fit better (tiny bit) earlier closer to Tier return
Also since Aki is clearly a titanic bitch and very few people would object, how about have her receive some serious injuries (or her daughter Sakura, either one would due but Aki is probably the better choice).
29 Page 1 2 Next »