for Summertide

6/11/2018 c1 2Winxanimefanficwriter554
I loved reading this. I may only be 12 years old but I also have a lot of experience with writing stories. It takes time and the right words that you don't always have when you sit down to write. I'm glad you took time out of your day to write this and I will be posting my first story tomorrow and id be delighted if you read it. Its also snow white with the red hair.
2/8/2018 c1 27bajy
how romantic and sweet! :)
1/2/2018 c1 Solarsnowfox
Kudos for days
3/26/2017 c1 54CosmicQueen10
I just finished watching Season 1.
And I now love this pair. So beautiful!
2/15/2017 c1 1Fat Taco
LOVE THIIISSSS PLEASE WRITE MOOAARRRR I LOVE THESE TWOOO SOOO MUCCHHH
1/5/2017 c1 anime madness
not bad
10/10/2016 c1 3BrokenButtercup
Ahhh, so cute! :)
10/7/2016 c1 24LittleAmberAmethyst
Aww, this is incredibly cute. It feels like it could be an actual scene from the anime. Definitely in character and absolute adorableness. Good story.
8/2/2016 c1 Kaetheus
aww adowrbs.
7/1/2016 c1 James Birdsong
Nice
6/8/2016 c1 Reisbig2009
I enjoyed the anime very much and this is great as well. I only wish I could write like this to create stories as well. I look forward to reading more of your work.
5/31/2016 c1 4Darkxander
i personally like the anime myself and im almost done with it. it is so cute :D
5/24/2016 c1 8TinkStar87
AWWWWW! This was sweet and YES we need more stories about these two and their cuteness and about everyone from Snow White with the Red Hair. I just finished the Anime and REALLY want the Manga to be release over here already or for there to be a DVD release! Hope you do another with these too soon. Til then, Read ya Later ;)
5/19/2016 c1 Juliastes
:D
5/7/2016 c1 Finn12
How romantic! This short and sweet cute story is amazing! It would be more fun to read if there were more chapters. But, i must say, this story is too romantic! I liked it : )