for Fangs

1/29/2021 c1 Guest
cielos que pareja
8/14/2017 c1 5Akuma-Sama2002
I am such a dirty person for loving this. I probably should be ashamed of myself, but I'm not. I've been looking for a fanfiction like this for a really long time, and you nailed it. I got so hot and wet while reading this. Reading about dominate Nick and submissive Judy was absolutely great, the only thing I'm not 100% satisfied was that I wish Nick used his claws more. And of course, I wish it was longer, since it was so brilliant. Could you possibly do a second, please?
4/19/2017 c1 Guest
this story is great
10/26/2016 c1 1NHarem Foreva
Is like to see a follow up to this. Like 2 days later when they go back to work, they greet Ben at the front desk as usual, just the 3 of them talking for a bit, but nick isn't exercising any of the predator etiquette, and you can probably squeeze out another 2 chapters based solely on reactions from ZPD members
8/11/2016 c1 Guest
The poison. Oh god. Someone PLEASE Helaeaepappspdodlkffnhls
8/7/2016 c1 steel.metal14
That was so hot, and so adorable. Very nicely done.
8/7/2016 c1 mamallean
That entire beginning was amazing, how easy and natural they were around each other able to talk about their love life's together, Judy's inner turmoil of wanting something more, but dancing around the issue.. It's just great and so true for her, you can tell how much she love's him and that she fears that if she wants more she just might push him away, and if she does that, she would never be able to forgive herself. Being the possible cause of losing the one mammal in the entire world that makes her feel whole, is such a powerful emotion./ The Et Tu, thing was very random, and I did feel like it detracted from a comedic scene, but it was over so quickly, I didn't really get stuck on it for long./ And that entire Predator Etiquette thing, is the first first time I have ever seen that, did you get any inspirations from something to make that? Or was there some source material I have never heard about? Since that's a pretty amazingly deep and questionable practice they have to do, or forced themselves to do./ The entire 'Judy-has-a-pred-kink' has been done before, but I really enjoyed how you were able to bring everything out. The talking, the fear of loss, the understanding and finally the acceptance, led into something that was indeed very special./ The way how you were able to show and explain pred-prey sex or at least what Judy wanted, feels very close to light BDSM (very light!), or just rough-yet-loving sex. (Was most of the dailgoue of Judy explaining to Nick what she wanted him to do, a call-back to TGWeaver's comic? Since if that's the case you were able to expand upon that nicely.)/ The actual scene was one of the best I have ever read from any and all author's before, you have a knack for writing sex-scenes./ And those final words from Judy, wrapped up everything so perfectly./ Lastly I can't help but see that this has never been given the 'completed' status, did you have plans to give this a sequel or did you forget to update it?/
5/10/2016 c1 4Major Wolf
Very well written. I loved how well you expressed their emotions. On point. Then just the story in general was awesome.
So very well done!
Keep doing what you do.
~MW
5/9/2016 c1 Guest
Et tu, in this case, is from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. It's Latin for either "and you" or "you too." The phrase is to indicate betrayal, as it was used when Julius saw his friend, Brutus, among the people who assassinated him. Just for those curious. Anyway, amazing story.
5/7/2016 c1 Karushka
To be honest, I've been looking for a fanfic like this since the movie came out, and your was very satisfying in so many ways, like the first part, when you describe predators from Judy's POV, amazing!
Please keep writing!
5/4/2016 c1 kokolicious
Hope you do more. Fifty Shades of Grey, move over. I love it to bits this story. 3
5/4/2016 c1 EXTREMEHOBO
Really sorry if I seem harsh or mean. Nicks favorite is actually blueberry and why do you have some French in your story also where you put it doesn't even make any sense. Et tu means and you you can't start a sentence with that. Anyway I hope you actually edit and revise the chapter next time cuz you made a lot of mistakes. I know we aren't perfect but I'm an author too and I also make mistakes but when they are that obvious it's just sad. Sorry if your a new writer and are really young and have no experience. Again I'm very very sorry if I seemed harsh or impolite I hope you have a great day or night and keep writing you beautiful person you!
5/4/2016 c1 Lola
Oh my! Very very hot! There is a permanent blush on my face! I will look for more of your stories in the future!
5/4/2016 c1 TheSinfulDragonEmperor
Damn this was... Hot man really really hot keep it up.
5/4/2016 c1 Sappopo
DAMN that was so fucking amazing, I really hope you have more coming !
18 Page 1 2 Next »