for Killer

8/18/2018 c7 purpleprincess377
Plz Update
5/5/2018 c7 BHAKTI VIVEK
please post more chapters please I love it and curiosity is driving me crazy
11/5/2017 c7 7Madi Winchester
OMG. OMG. OMG.
This is such an amazing fic!
I was reeled in at the very first chapter and now I need more! This is really good, and I love the way that you portray all of the characters. 10000/10. Can’t wait for more!
8/21/2017 c7 KrissyAD
very good chapter!
8/6/2017 c6 sophiecampbellbower
Okay... I liked it but I'm confused. I'm also very intrigued. Please update soon and explain what's going on if possible.
7/9/2017 c1 Guest
Please keep writing
9/17/2016 c5 CatLokiHerondale
This was amazing! The convo between Patch and Nora!
I really hate Marcie.
But thanks, and keep it up!
9/17/2016 c5 sophiecampbellbower
So, hum, what happened? Is it just in my phone or is this in some kind of secret code? I hope you can fix it. Or maybe it's just my phone and you're like "What is she talking about?". Well in my phone this is like a secret code and I can't read it in the middle of so much words! Please try to fix the problem or tell me if this is just me.
9/3/2016 c4 CatLokiHerondale
This was cute :) Keep it up!
8/31/2016 c4 sophiecampbellbower
I like it! It's really interesting so please keep writing! Nora is falling too easily for Pach. I think he should do something so that Nora gives a few steps back and he has to regain her trust. That's just my opinion so please do whatever you like. Update ASAP.
8/30/2016 c4 8GalaxyWolf2.0
Love this story! I cannot wait until the next chapter!
7/4/2016 c3 5Renesmee27
love it! can't wait to see what happens next!
6/27/2016 c3 Guest
OhHHhh haha I love it. Thought this was great
6/27/2016 c3 Unitato
Please keep writing this story is soooooo ggooooooooddddddd!
6/28/2016 c3 CatLokiHerondale
It has been long, but you're doing a good job so keep it up! I cant wait for them to interact properly..
21 Page 1 2 Next »