for Star Sword II: Return to the Stars

2/6 c13 Guest
Me: goes to check to see where this ends off before finally finishing the previous installment and then reading this one
Revan: is a character
Me:
Me: wft

I'm really looking forward to reading this. I liked what I read of the other one and from this chapter, your writing only improved as you wrote. I'm also selfishly glad you finished here, since you can't finish it, since this is an ending of sorts.
5/26/2020 c14 Guest
you have not failed our readers and it is ok to give up on a story if you feel the need to. to tell the truth you could put this story up for adoption. i am sure someone would gladly finish it for you but that is up to you. it saddens me that you have stopped righting this and i hope that one of these days you'll come back and finish this. Ja ne
2/24/2020 c11 2BanzEye
Hey there! I enjoy the story, and it’s pretty good. So, could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE?
1/8/2020 c13 BanzEye
Hey! Mwahahaha, I kept my word, didn’t I! Now, I don’t know if you’re still doing this story, but I’d love it if you did. Please? I’d really like to see Episode V in the possible near future. Oh, and maybe have a certain clone captain (*Cough* *Cough* Captain Rex *Cough*) make an appearance? And maybe some other characters? I know that all of the fans for this, me included, will get a kick out of that! Well, hope you write a new chapter soon! Write ya later!
1/8/2020 c14 BanzEye
Hi from 2020! Nyahaha, never expected me so soon, did u? I MAY have cheated a little and skipped to this point. But I can truly say is that I hope that you’re having a great time! Oh, and I really like your stories, hope we get to see more of your epic SAO-Star Wars cross overs. And I’m not laying out flattery. I’m actually serious, and I hope you’ll consider continuing on. Oh, and u want ideas? Well, I’ll probably see on how far you’ve gotten into the story, then I’ll try and think of some ideas. Now obviously this is getting a little long, so I’ll try and end this short. Oh, and u don’t have to put in any of my ideas! I just think that, in my opinion, sometimes the readers have to help the writer soldier on with new ideas! Well, see you soon (Probably). And may the Force be with you all.
11/7/2018 c14 1nathnathn
I wish you the best these have been great fics i do hope some one adopts them i dont tend to read enough star wars ones partly because apart from crossovers its harder to find ones i like.
also there just aren’t enough sao fanfics.
I hope your health if not improves dosent get worse.

And as i like i say you dont owe us anything you’ve given some great fics for free.
9/12/2018 c14 1Foalan21
is there any chance that you will ever continue these?
9/12/2018 c4 Foalan21
Chi chi chi this never seaces to amaze.
4/6/2018 c14 8imaginist007
Well it's sad to hear this the story was getting good too, congratulations on becoming a father though
4/1/2018 c14 The Last Of Rights
Hey man, congrats on your first kid. Good luck with ‘em, you’ll need it. Also, you have been dealt a very bad hand in terms of your health. Hope ya get better and good luck with your life. Cheers mate.
4/1/2018 c14 5TheVampireStrahd
It is very sad to hear that this story will not be finished. Your health is more important. Take care of yourself.
4/1/2018 c14 1DracoArtemisLeopin
Congratulations, and I'm sorry to hear about your health. Thanks for letting your readers know about this, and I hope that you might return to these stories when your health is better and when you have more time, but I understand if you don't. Good luck.
4/1/2018 c14 7Goodalwayswins98
Thank you for the great stories. Now take good care of yourself and your family alright?
4/1/2018 c1 LastRobyn
Hey dude.
I just want to say that I'm all in for ya. Having the extra online community of you and the other stream folks has been a huge morale boost. I've always loved your stories and love how much heart and soul you've put into them. Put your health first, and keep on praying. You'll be in my prayers and I'll attend as many streams as I can manage. If you ever just need to chat I'm open.
I'll see you around friend.

Sincerely,

LastRobyn.

THE Memelord
3/31/2018 c14 2HollowKirito
I'm sad to see you so ill after writing so many good story's i can only hope you get better, and congratulations on your soon to be born child.
244 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »