for Holocron

3/31 c3 Guest
Dooku also trained obiwan’s master and ventress 2 more formidable fighters.
11/16/2019 c4 gaul1
Good chapter, I wonder what happens next, keep up the good work, goodbye
9/7/2019 c4 Hexenbiest
Oh HORSE SHIT!
I HATE when authors give Sophia the same or a similar power to !Taylor, it takes away from the uniqueness of parahumans.
6/11/2019 c2 CreateStuff
Okay first off, I am autistic myself, I think I know how it works. Autism isn’t proven to be genetic. My main issue here is the idea of someone with autism ‘suffering’ from it which is really not true. Yes, people with autism can have problems rooted in their autism, but those are more of a result of external circumstances. I understand you’d probably prefer a reveiw about grammar or plot structure, but as someone with autism, that line immediately put me off what seemed like a well-written and interesting story, and other autistic people would probably feel the same.
6/11/2019 c1 9Wangan
That is what's so offensive? Oh grow up! What a waste of my damn time.
6/11/2019 c1 CreateStuff
First chapter, seventh paragraph, Taylor’s perspective btw
6/11/2019 c3 Wangan
I don't even know where you got that from, cause I'm looking through this fic of mine and I don't see what you're talking about. Hey, thanks though. You've confirmed the story is popular if people like you are coming in reading non-issues into a story meant for fun.
6/11/2019 c1 CreateStuff
You should probably remove that autism reference, it’s kind of inaccurate (and offensive)
10/29/2018 c4 8RHJunior
Since when the doodly fugg did Sith lightning do THAT?
3/1/2018 c4 AnimeA55Kicker
Hope u plan to come back to this. There aren’t any other good SW worm fics out there.
12/28/2017 c4 3one.who.reads
This is a good story. I like how you had Taylor touch off a perfect storm, then skip town. This might be the first worm fic I've read where she immediately skips town when the shit hits the fan.
10/29/2017 c2 Guest
has this even been proofread? I would think something like extra capitals would be easy enough to catch:

FInally - finally

SHe - She

local hero's - local heroes'

Luckily,tomorrow - Luckily, tomorrow

that weakening - that weakling
10/29/2017 c1 Ibskib
You tend to use apostrophes when you shouldn't such as in possessive pronouns, it is even a problem in the story's summary:
used it in it's entirety - used it in its entirety

for this chapter:
it's colors - its colors

it's outside - its outside

it's inside - its insides
(though it would be more elegant to write something like: 'what it contained)

it's lack - its lack

it's owner - its owner

With basic problems as seen above, I would strongly suggest getting yourself a proofreader or two. You can probably find people eager to help on sites like Spacebattles.
10/4/2017 c4 DragonSoul28
Okay last chapter you said you wanted the Holocron to have the best sith and jedi in it, i don't know about jedi but the sith actually had a holocron very much like that called the Telos Holocron, it has the knowledge of all the greatest sith, like Naga Sadow, Bane, Revan, Sidious and more. If you want to be a bit loos about it, just say that the Jedi had an equivalent Holocorn, and that they were merged, like Ezra and Maul did. Haveing Dooku teach Taylor combat is a great start, he was the best lightsaber dualist in his era, and a master of form 2, but remember that she will need knowledge on how to combat non melee fighters also, Obi Wan would be a great teacher for form 3. If she plans on staying alone for some time learning Tutaminis would be helpfull, i could keep going, but... anyway, great story, can't wait for next chapter.
6/10/2017 c4 Guest
Wow! Great story concept! I liked it all except the end of this chapter. The only flaws are minor word errors, either in choice or placement or omission - not sure if that counts as spelling or grammar errors. As for the end of the chapter, it seems like you may be passing on Force powers to others and that diminishes what makes Taylor different from others, especially if you're not going to give her a "passenger" as well. I may be reading what Sophia did at the end as a second trigger or something else, that you will reveal later. But, please, please don't give anyone else Force powers. Let the holocron and Taylor be the only representatives of StarWars in this universe, at least, until Taylor can find a way off world and explore the greater galaxy. Heck if Taylor were to get a regular Worm-verse power, she ought to be a tinker to allow her to create Star Wars level technology. She's gonna need a lightsaber and maybe a spaceship. Please keep this story going. It's great!
137 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »