for I Miss You

12/27/2020 c1 46Laquane2021
I don't know what to say but Sandy dying is the worst thing that could ever happen to SpongeBob I am so sorry for him

*rest in peace Sandy Cheeks"
5/22/2019 c1 2Smilesforeverhappy
*starts crying and whimpering* OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO WHOLESOME AND SAPPY THESE ARE THE KINDS OF THINGS I CRY ABOUT!
WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PAST CJ?! WHY!?
SOOO BEAUTIFALLLLLL
11/9/2016 c1 33Zolth
Very well written.
My only problem is I find it hard to believe that someone would never bring up a deceased parent to thier child.
8/30/2016 c1 sad deep toot
this was sad good

thank u i wonder if sandy is with all of us

maybe we're ALL tight as a bark on a tree

yousdf truly

Timmy tueanr
7/25/2016 c1 Guest
6/6/2016 c1 117TerraZeal
This is so adorable and sad. I'd like to know more about Bailey, though. Is she their biological daughter? Did they adopt? If she's half-sponge, can she breathe water? Does she look like a full-fledged squirrel or does she have some sponge-like qualities? Maybe pale yellow fur instead of brown? Haha.
6/1/2016 c1 Alaskan Bullworm
that pussy is tighter than bark on a tree
5/27/2016 c1 Mabel
What was that? What physco write a spongebob fanfic? If you wanted drama, go see Fairy Tail or something? This show is pure comedy made for 7 year olds. Get a life!
5/26/2016 c1 54TheUltimateCombo
Loved it. The emotions were real, and the story was written well. And not a single error(that I can see) to boot. Great Job
5/7/2016 c1 Guest
That was so sad (and well written to)
5/7/2016 c1 1CZC90203
So sad Chloe
5/5/2016 c1 7Arthur101SueEllen
Kind of sad but I liked the story... There is another story called "No Going Back" or something and it has Sandy being murdered...

I think your story is sad and the other one would make me mad.

I feel a bit sad now... Still like the story...