for Flying Aces

Hey Snoopy, wait for me!
10/28/2018 c1 80peppe1951
That was cute
8/16/2018 c1 mmmdixie
Ahh... Another Peanuts Fan. But unless you're old like me, you don't know exactly who the Red Barron was. HE was an excellant pilot and a Danger to all around. My hat goes out to him.

But, even if you did lean that in History Class... Who actually has seen Snoopy and the Red Baron in combat. That is the best song. I love the song.

Snoopy and the Red Baron.
6/18/2017 c1 2Chevalier Lecteur
This was so freaking HILARIOUS! I had a face splitting smile the whole time loved it. Your really captured their characters I felt like I was reading the show! SO GOOD
5/8/2017 c1 maclooping
Hahaha Murdock and his imagination are just so funny! Face are right, for the BA 's Mental Health and for the security of bird and squirrel, it's definitely not a good idea to let's Murdock see more "peanuts cartoons "!
6/30/2016 c1 204FallenAngel218
very cute story!
5/19/2016 c1 9Kasia B
I love both Murdock and Snoopy :D Billy should be replaced with Snoopy ;).
5/10/2016 c1 24MissEclipse
Oh, what a charming little ditty! This really could have been one of Murdock's alter ego's from the show. Great tie-in with your referenced cartoon. I like how Hannibal plays along with Murdock but can also get him to leave his little fantasy world behind. Well done, muchacha!
5/6/2016 c1 9Murdock Calavicci
A feast of toast, popcorn, and jelly beans?
~All I can make is cold cereal, and maybe toast.
~That's right, I've seen you make toast. You can't butter it!
Loved this!
5/6/2016 c1 23LittleMonkeyDog
LOL. I so enjoyed reading this one-shot. Couldn't stop laughing at all :)
Very nice. I just loved how B.A. and Murdock just to bicker all the time about stuff. Hilarious!
5/6/2016 c1 Guest