for An Offer of Services

7/19 c10 7Herdcat
I love this story - you capture the essence of both shows - I can imagine Reddington being peripherally aware of supernatural happenings - he would totally be able to weasel an unlimited demon deal and I can imagine him and the Winchesters circling each other. I also loved your phonecall between Dean and Crowley with him suggesting that Reddington would be a massive threat as a demon and also their plan to damage hell and get away with it was wonderful.
4/19/2020 c6 1PrincessMagic
love love love!
4/19/2020 c2 PrincessMagic
god, i love this so freaking much!
1/11/2020 c10 holyscythe
i like this story wil there be more chapters if so that would be nice, will you be making simiral storys about the winchesters an a crossover that would be awesome.
from a new fan.
have a nice day.
:D
11/4/2019 c10 Makanie
Great story!
8/14/2019 c10 frost phantom dragon
This story is a work of beauty
12/31/2018 c10 PrincessMagic
wowowowowoowowowowowow!

This is absolutely amazing! I never thought about how this would have been as a crossover, but you've definitely done it justice! WOW!
12/24/2018 c5 PrincessMagic
Love this bit. A lot like the buddy knight-of-hell - king-of-hell days
12/24/2018 c4 PrincessMagic
oooh! So good!
12/19/2018 c1 PrincessMagic
WOW! this is amazing!
11/9/2018 c10 Lizette Ray
Smart Dean is always a pleasure. In an about 40 minutes episode, usually putting Dean into smart ass category, the fact that he is as intelligent as Sam isn't always highlighted ;)
11/8/2018 c10 5readpink
Oh

Just finished with the story. It was great!
I loved the interrogatory, I think we could've used more Red-Sam moments but I loved it. Every part of the story. You were true to the characters although I did notice the efford to keep up both time lines. It's hard.

All in all, great job. It was a very nice story.
11/7/2018 c3 readpink
Wait! So we leaped all the way till after season 11?
11/7/2018 c2 readpink
OMG THIS IS AMAZING!
Awesome story, real characters, real situations! You can't imagine how happy I am right now. I'm loving it.

I just have a quick question: during what point of SPN is the first chap supposed to happen? I'm guessing before season 8 ended because Cas still has his wings and Bobby has passed away but can you corroborate?
10/4/2018 c10 ManicTater
Another wonderful fic. Now I think I am out if ones I want to read :( Well, I can only hope you choose to post again. I had a lot of fun raiding your stash
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »