for Conjugal Visit

4/27/2019 c14 YFate
Oh, my holy fart! This chapter had me on the edge of my seat, biting my nails to the quick until I shouted out loud as Wanda recovered her powers and kicked some major booty! YAH! (I'm still grinning from ear to ear.)

Let me tell you, your writing is incredible, and the way you keep everyone in character is beautiful to behold. I have frankly enjoyed your take on Wanda and her mental fragility. You've given her depth that I just love. Add in the sly way Vision relayed schemantics (sp?) of the Raft to the rescue team, and I cannot WAIT for the next update to this gem of a story.

And seriously? That action-packed, adrenalin-pumping chapter has been fan-freaking-tastic! (And I have just learned how much fun Bucky and Nat are together, haha!)

Can't wait,
Fate
2/28/2019 c3 Random Ravenclaw
Ok I actually cannot believe how freaking happy I am to find this story I read it like a two years ago and decided after a few weeks to see if it was updated but couldn't remember the title or the author and I've been looking for like two years and now I found it and I'm actually over the moon exited!
9/27/2018 c16 Miss Magnifficent
I loved this so much! This story is probably one of the best I’ve ever read.
5/8/2018 c14 9DredgenVale
I forgot how awesome Bucky is
5/5/2018 c16 2costley51
Thank you to all the people who begged for more. It was one of the best Avenger's fics I've read.
5/5/2018 c14 costley51
I love stories about what happened in the Raft, so I've been loving this fic.
5/4/2018 c1 ethereal daffodil
Oooo, I love this already !
4/14/2018 c1 Kat
thank you could you not break my heart while writing this but I also love this? ;-;
1/13/2018 c16 35Yatzstar
Read the entire thing in one sitting. One of the best Scarlet Vision stories I’ve ever read.
12/25/2017 c16 24Serpentina Lynn
Great ending. I look forward to your next story. Merry Christmas.
12/25/2017 c16 22gandalf537
Thank you so much for this wonderful story!
12/25/2017 c16 9Alaster Boneman
ahh this was sweet. though I question the logic behind giving back wanda her ipad and computer surely someone could trak that.

but other wise this was a very nice chapter.

I quite enjoyed Nats and clints banter it felt very familial, its good to know they were able to patch things up. Also you know how I love the gentle ribbing that the two elder avengers give vish and Wanda that brought a lot of levity.

and Wanda and Vision were so cute, I hope those crazy kids make it work because they are adorable. also while this is extremely minor I did like how you had Wanda be...the slight more 'experienced one'. I may or may not have mentioned this before but it but it really bugs me when fan righters portray her as this compliantly innocent virginal flower child whom knows knothing of the world. or other such shit. I mean look at her choice of clothing its all short dresses and stockings and even her uniform, its a fucking corset that shows of her able cleavage. I dare say she had relationships with men before vision, I'm not saying she slept around or anything but wanda stikes me as the type of women that knows what she wants and will try to go after it.

And if one considers the delated senses cannon, her bother was someone whom also felt comfit in the opersit gender. and while I think Wanda was slightly more consivitve as she seemed the more mature of the twins. I doubt Vision is her first romance.

however, I do like to think its likely the first really serious one. and its very cute how they kinda bumble around each other like awaked teenagers.

how onto something a little more serious. my thoughts on the story as a whole. it was pitty good, it was dark when it needed to be, and injected the right about of humour for the situation. I also liked the depth you gave ross, while you didn't change is world view or something you did make him slightly better than he was in the past. increasing his morality and such, even if it was only that he was in opposition to inhumanity, and was a voice of reason admonst a sea of jerks.

I also fell you are due a pat on the back for your portrayal of panic attacks and dealing with gilt and trama. I would defiantly like to see you explore these themes again. perhaps with Wanda, perhaps with other characters.

i would like it if (you were willing) you may one day do a fan fiction on Laura aka x23 from logan. as that should be interesting.

now no to my complants, which you should already have a hint of. occionaly i felt the story drag, especial in the darker chapters of the story, there was something of a lack of a discripion of emtion and scenes. and the goons tened to be completely disposable and lacked any kind of depth. i know that's kinda the point being goons. but sometimes it got a bit silly.

and i felt that you let the dark moments drag on a spell to long in some chapter, and early on you made Wanda a bit of a waif.

so my ranking of this story as a whole will be 7/10 high marks.

Yours Alaster Boneman

Happy holidays
12/25/2017 c16 103darthelwig
This just warmed my heart and made me so happy. It’s so good to see them together and to see Wanda begin to heal. Vision is such a sweetheart. Thank you so much for this story. It’s amazing.
12/9/2017 c15 Spider-Man
Ooooooh I know that you probably won't do this but I really want Spider-Man in this story. Maybe for just a sencond but it would be nice to get a point of view from a younger character.
12/9/2017 c15 1thenightowl57
So great. Can't wait for more!
157 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »