for The Gap in the World

2/3/2018 c1 16SilverChrysanth
The imagery in this was beautiful, painting a picture without much description. I've thought about the explosion and what different effects it could have on Danny, but to wonder endlessly what they were thinking, how they looked... It would be no wonder if he got PTSD from it. It's so sad.

I know this is old, but I enjoyed this.
7/15/2016 c1 7randomphandom
Wow! There's just so much emotion in all of your stories! O.o wow! And poor Danny -.- he can't escape from his pain this time :/ amazing job! I love your stories!
5/7/2016 c1 13LordOfAllBricks
You write so GOOD! Emotion is conveyed very well. If I could make an observation/sugestion? When you combine words into a long string without spaces and italicise it/them, if there's a asterik, it slightly interrupts the smooth rhythm that would otherwise pull a reader straight through without stopping. I know you can't exactly leave an astrick out, per say, but I thought it'd be useful for you to know in case you're ever deliberating over which exact words to use in a compressed phrase
Never stop writing, my friend! Never lose your talent, least the world be a little less creative without you~
5/7/2016 c1 6GraySnowie
How sad :(
I liked what you did with the italicized words withnospacesinbetween.
And maybe it wasn't supposed to, but when I read "He sobbed, he screamed, he pissed his pants for all he cared," that made me laugh. So funny!
Good job on the story!
5/6/2016 c1 22MiaulinK
Good! I love angst, and you wrote this very well. I can envision Danny actually reacting like this.
5/6/2016 c1 138Invader Johnny
Danny sure is in a,hell of his own, a dark reality he cannot escape from, a cruel part of fate to be more specific.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.