for Special Apple Cider

3/5 c4 2oujiswan
Jajaja muy buena historia me gusta mucho
Me gustaron las bromas
12/27/2019 c4 Aubrie
That story was...AMAZING.I loved when Apple got drunk,and raven tried to resist it was SO be honest your story made me kinda horny as you pleaseeee add more.I loved this so much and I would be greatful if you made writing even if it’s not about raven and apple,and I hope to read more from you.
7/2/2018 c4 Strange idea
Please do the apple raven smut story, this was fantastic and there is a sad lack of such stories out there... if you need help with scenarios i can already think of a few interesting ones
5/9/2018 c4 Guest
Ummmm sequel please, with actual smut. That would be awesome
4/8/2018 c4 1ZaryaM-pinkskullsandmoonbeams
Awesome.
4/8/2018 c1 ZaryaM-pinkskullsandmoonbeams
Awwwwwwwww
2/2/2018 c4 2Palkia Nightfire
That was the best and gayest thing I've ever read and I wish there was so much more but DAMN that was amazing XD
12/26/2017 c4 Ala Steel
That was awesome.
11/2/2017 c4 Guest
PLEASE! THE SMUT!
12/5/2016 c4 Lilah Cash
Love it!
8/18/2016 c1 2Tsukiko03
This was the second fan fiction I ever read, right after I read Sigmu's novel. I read this about two months ago, but I didn't know how the site worked so I didn't write a review. I love how playful this story is! Plus it is my favorite ship (I really hope I am using that word correctly) and you embody the characters perfectly! Thanks for this wonderful story and thank you for the kind words on my story!
8/14/2016 c1 3trueGeek
Gah! Oh, it's no big deal, Raven is just about to get molested. NBD. Apple is just doing what she should've done a long time ago. NO! This is why they teach about consent (which, apparently only Raven knows the rules about that, which I do appreciate).
But seriously! Haha you're just gonna leave your friend who's being attacked by a person who's clearly out of their mind!? Also, there must have been some sort of spell on that cider. That's some crazy sheit right there. Haha nice work.
8/8/2016 c4 2Jasper-Quarts
This story was amazing! It did kinda bother me how you put Blair instead of Briar throughout the story thought it wasn't really a big deal. The end fucking killed me XD
7/14/2016 c4 SuperWeirdoTacoQueen