for Kaleidoscope

3/22 c1 dragonfox123
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
11/30/2019 c5 KathyBk
This is a really nice one. Looking forward for more!
11/24/2019 c5 1Imafantotally
Is this story like Light in the Dark by whitedwarf, where Hayley’s the carrier of the baby, not the mother?
9/19/2019 c5 shanty-lol
this is aweeeeeeeeeeessssssooommmmeee
8/31/2019 c5 Rose099
Update
8/23/2019 c5 Guest
Really good llease update
8/14/2019 c5 Guest
Was she pregnant when her father-in-law put the cursed necklace on her. I’m confused because the baby in Hayley can’t be hers. Please do not have the baby be Niklaus, Aria and Hayley’s that would be so wrong. I thought perhaps the baby in Hayley wasn’t real and instead Aria was pregnant but didn’t know yet. But I’m unsure how long she has been awake I think she’d gave had the baby by now or be ready to pop. I don’t like the idea of niklause’s baby being apart or the whore Hayley.
7/31/2019 c5 Guest
It's really good please complete it
6/18/2019 c5 Guest
Update
6/11/2019 c2 DawnScarlet19610
How does this have any connection to Harry Potter? You seriously need a Beta reader because your grammar, punctuation and verb tenses are abysmal.
5/12/2019 c1 1Morrigan Mortis
When are you going to update?
4/23/2019 c5 CeanaSteinbrecher
Can’t wait for more! Please say there will be more!
3/9/2019 c5 iHateHotWeather123
I wouldn't even give this SHITTY story the time of day..I read your other story, it was nice/good but THIS ONE IS SHIT! I mean, you have Female Harry being 'friends/nice' to that SLUT/WHORE that is Haley and her SPAWN, really! YOU have K and that WHORE plus baby and Harry doing nothing about it and just TAKING it from that WHORE! Seriously. I'm just too DISGUSTED by this pathetic excuse for a story.. Esp with the WHORE and BABY! Unless both die sometime soon or Harry ends up with OTHER guy, the Klaus doesn't deserver Harry at all..I don't see the POINT of this USELESS/TRASH of a story..IURGH! THAT WHORE and her disgusting SPAWN!
2/24/2019 c5 32Padfootette
Loved it
12/29/2018 c5 2aurora.starr.w20
Loved the chapter. can't wait to read what happens next.
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »