for Zootopia Betting Pool

7/23/2016 c5 dragonulera
Why did you stopped? It's summer.
7/1/2016 c5 18AidenKelly
Brilliant so far. Hope you post more!
5/21/2016 c5 APOD
Love the concept of the story, being told mainly from some POV other than Nick and Judy, but a gripe I have with quite a few of the stories so far on as opposed to other websites is people putting out dedicated chapters for an author note or announcements. Granted, in some cases it is necessary, such as a hiatus announcement, but i'm bored and getting hyped for chapters, and then my hopes are crushed by short author notes being the only content of said chapters.
I'm not sure if this is just because i'm not very familiar with the website, but personally I would prefer for someone to just miss a week than post a chapter to say that they were going to miss a week.
5/15/2016 c4 Karushka
I like your humor, its late night and I'm trying not to laugh too loud! :3 don't let this unfinished please!
5/15/2016 c1 Karushka
OMG! This was really fun to read! The shippers and anti-shippers thing lol, I'm gonna follow you :3
5/15/2016 c4 1PointyHairedJedi
I love love love the plot, I can't tell you how much I do! Seriously keep writing I love the story!
5/9/2016 c3 Guest
Omg, I'm loving the story so far! Keep it up! NEW CHAPTER! NEW CHAPTER! I need ittttttttttttttt
5/8/2016 c3 Guest
This is pretty funny! Keep up the good work. Hopefully the do end up getting together! Nick/Judy forever!
5/8/2016 c3 ChaoticImp
Really nice story you have going here; could do with a beta reader for English mistakes but I don't find them too bad :)
5/8/2016 c3 1Ratsenkio
And now I'm watching the Looney Tunes starring Clawhauser.
I love it!
5/7/2016 c2 2AK74FU2
I find this amusing... heh

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service