for Hello Darkness My Old Friend

8/30/2016 c1 Silver Lady
Poor baby... poor tiny baby... so, so cruel... poor child. :( No youngling should go through this.
5/20/2016 c1 1RevealFanatic
Dark themes indeed.

I haven't actually given tons of thought to a tiny!Palpatine before...
5/8/2016 c1 31Girlbender875
Cosinga, I could strangle you! What on earth was that man's father like for him to be the way he is? Of course a three-year-old will laugh when you screw up, you idiot! -_- *facepalm* Insecure little twit.

I also want to take Sheev's little brother over my knee. Honestly, it's no wonder Sheev's the way he is with the entire family being so screwed up.

I felt bad for little Palps, though you could see the hints of darkness in him - well done with that. Writing tiny!anybody is difficult, haha, it's hard to get into a child's mind; they think with such clarity, yet their understanding is so limited that they fill in the blanks in ways hard to explain in a narrative. I think you did a great job. :) There were times where I wondered if a three-year-old would really think that, but with Sheev I think we can stretch the boundaries a bit; the kid was sharp and smart. ;)

I felt so bad for him when he wanted his mother to come but knew she wouldn't because she bowed down to his father. Idiots, the whole lot of them, ugh!

Great vignette. Thanks for writing! :)
5/7/2016 c1 38Brievel
*mutters sourly to self and goes off to plot the murder of Cosinga*
5/7/2016 c1 delightfully-so
Nice post!

Awful parenting, Cosinga...what a thing to do to a 3 year old, who,just happens to be quite cognitively advanced for his age group.
5/7/2016 c1 4MercuryMan
Well done! I enjoyed this unexpected piece so thank you.