for Escape to Ragnar

1/17/2021 c17 Guest
Hi,
Hi, just saw this. I really liked your story. Great use of imagery, I felt like I was in the scene. Looking forward to more.
2/22/2018 c17 14Dragon Cat84
cool story
1/5/2017 c17 12Supreme Commander
i have enjoyed reading this story keep up the good work
12/19/2016 c17 peter
Hello,

When are you going to continue with this story? I keep hoping that you will and have been checking back frequently. I really liked it and I think you can move with this into a different ending that the show has given us. Please continue.
10/14/2016 c17 orionastro
very good new chapter , i hope that they find more Battlestars to better protect the Civilian fleet , cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
10/13/2016 c17 24Mirwalker
Congrats on a really good first and "only" a prologue story. You've set up a number of characters and situations to build your larger piece on, and show great skill at describing complex incidents from various perspectives. Thank you for sharing all that!

And, while we don't wanna wait years!, take your time with next story, so you get it the way you want it.

Kudos; good reading and writing.
9/23/2016 c16 Mirwalker
Very nice battle sequence, with an amazing range of perspectives: Cylon basestar, various pilots and threats, and even gunners. As before, you showed more of the familiar battle, including sacrifices of characters we didn't see on the show.

While a battle quiet is coming now, that only means more opportunity for the 'mundane' human costs and quirks to show...

9/2/2016 c15 Mirwalker
Another good, unseen corner of the famous escape scene -or at least the early moments of the Ragnar departure. Good, realistic adaptation of anti-aircraft tech to space carrier.

And an apt Space Odyssey reference, both to Pancake's view and to very relevant dangers computers run amuck!

8/21/2016 c14 Mirwalker
Interesting to see the growing imposition on the Thurston, especially as the captain seems to be seeing it as by the military, vs civilians. Perhaps her being the trusted jump calculator will help soothe those relations? Similarly, nice to see the necessary, awkward and thus real integration of crews on Galactica as well.

You continue painting a complex, believable and still recognizable fleshing out of the story we know... Look forward to more.

8/6/2016 c13 Mirwalker
Ah, so we will be seeing more of the struggle and rebuild than just the canon events and scenes; excellent. Nicely built scene bringing together this important, if not aired, non-BSG moment. Will be interesting to see whether and how Adama and Roslyn earn, keep and/or lose the Thurston's CO and crew.

Thanks for sharing.
7/30/2016 c13 wildcat
I like what you have going here. I look forward to more, keep up the good work.
7/15/2016 c12 Mirwalker
So Galactica has a newer 'old' bird, and perhaps two new pilots? (If Marsha is looking for more than a visitor's tour...) Interesting to see how this all folds into larger, known story!

Thanks for sharing.
7/8/2016 c11 51briwd
Another good chapter. Bojay will have to put aside his justified frustrations over being demoted.
7/8/2016 c11 24Mirwalker
Past drama with the older Adama. Potential drama with the younger Adama. What could go wrong? (And will Starbuck help or hinder...?)

7/4/2016 c10 Mirwalker
And finally, we have connection to the survivor's fleet, with a Green-bean reunion on the way. (And we now know he's not just a random viper pilot, but has Adama connections.)

Am trying to recall whether the lead characters knew at Ragnar that the humanoid Cylons were also clones. If not, Doc Cottle's discovery will move that revelation along. Nice to see more of that awareness as it happens.

Looking forward to seeing how your characters and their stories blend in with the canon ones, as the time at Ragnar will be brief.

28 Page 1 2 Next »