for The Good Old Days

Aww, *squeals from all the feels* that was incredible! I loved it so much! :D
10/11/2016 c5 Guest
Aww!
10/9/2016 c5 40Black' Victor Cachat
With all of the mentions of Bobbi, will we get a scene comparing her to Laura?

LOL poor Clint, and the whole time Laura misunderstood what was going on. Also enjoyed Natasha wanting to witness. Good with the peeping and cameras of course too

X-D Clint is upset because he feels he was acting like a kid and Laura then calls him "Oh, baby" X-D
9/6/2016 c4 Guest
I throught this was a Clintasha fan fic not Laura and Clint? I don't like Laura with clint
9/4/2016 c4 JanelleGimbus.8
Oh, Kate...you are awesome. I love how calm and relaxed she was during Clint's whole freak out! It was freakin' awesome! ;P Oh my God. YOu are so talented! It never ceases to amaze me! ;D
9/4/2016 c4 Black' Victor Cachat
Good work showing how nervous he is
9/3/2016 c4 26Bree Colbern
*Screams at the top of my lungs while pumping fist to the sky*
AWESOME!

*Clears throat* Ahem. Poor Clint, nothing EVER goes right for him...And yeah, I get the feeling ALL the time. ;P
8/8/2016 c3 JanelleGimbus.8
Lol! Kate is the best! She's awesome...

But your writing is incredible. Like, so amazing. I'll never stop gushing about it... :)
8/4/2016 c3 Bree Colbern
I am SO SORRY I did not review earlier! I keep forgetting, (how I do not know, because this is an awesome story! ;) ) I loved the way you wrote Natasha! All of them, really! They're are all so in character, it's amazing! I especially love the last line; "We use the love potion." Haha! Oh, Natasha...
7/28/2016 c1 40Black' Victor Cachat
Like this because with the tracksuit storyline we got to see how messed up, in the comics, Clint's life really was. Particularly in terms of his relationships. Getting into a fistfight with a bunch of thugs because a pretty girl asked and thinking that there has to be a better way to tell his girlfriend he has commitment issues...
Here though you are importing elements from MCU and looking forward :-)
7/26/2016 c1 JanelleGimbus.8
Aww! This is so unbelievably sweet! And sad... Lol, Kate is hilarious! This was awesome!
7/23/2016 c2 26Bree Colbern
Another amazing chapter! Loved it! And Natasha, oh my gosh, I feel so bad for her! But somehow, you summed up her character really well with so few words! Awesome story, keep em' coming! :)
7/8/2016 c1 Bree Colbern
Aw, so sweet! I can so see Natasha being that way when she was younger, well, all of them, really. But especially her! Great story!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service