for Conception

11/16/2020 c9 4TaeSunWoo
I’m liking this. Please update soon! (:
5/8/2020 c9 Invis. Wallpaper
Ah, poor Minako! At least she has Junpei in her corner, and Mitsuru probably has a staff of private doctors readily who won't ask questions about the shadow stuff. I can see Shinji threading to beat up the baby daddy when he learns about Minako suffering, and then following through when he realizes what his idiot friends got caught up in.
3/13/2020 c9 FeliciaGray
Wow I like this story, you did great. Can't wait for another ch~
I really want to see how it end
12/17/2019 c9 5Midnight Prince
Oh no! I hope the baby is ok!
11/2/2019 c9 Chloe Ji
Yikes! Groin attack would potentially sterilize Akihiko! T-T
11/3/2019 c9 Mayu123
Hi there, don't worry, real-life can become a hindrance when writing for fun, I will be honest though, I really hope next chapter to be available sooner than this one XD.

Aki is going to die when he finds out about Mina's state AND that his punches in this battle might have triggered this situation. Mitsuru might pass from her executions just by seeing him miserable.

Junpei is going to freak out, and given he is being so protective over her now, by the way, you haven't written a lot about the flag events, so I haven't seen a jealous Aki about Junpei and Mina's so close friendship.
10/31/2019 c9 1JustKohaku
Now I really want to read the next chapter xD
OMG, poor Aki, he doesn't know whats coming up for him when Mitsuru finds out (I can totally see how she's gonna react), and how the poor thing would feal after all that punching.
Anyway, love the chapter and I hope that you release the next soon (And also really really love that this story still goes on 3)
10/30/2019 c9 5UmiNight Angel Neko
I mean Shit happens and it's gonna be obvious to mitsuru and Our girl who the daddy is... Please mitsuru no execution
7/3/2019 c8 5Midnight Prince
Junpei...best friend in the world!
4/27/2019 c8 Chloe Ji
I have calculated which due date Minako and Akihiko's child would be born at, and it turned out that their child would be born at March 31 2010, since it was conceived between July 7 and 8 2009.
3/4/2019 c8 Mayu123
At this moment, Junpei already passed the rampage of him not being the leader, so he is becoming your best friend again, and in some point he even helps with the photo guy to prove he is reliable and also demonstrates he is your best friend after all, even if the girls are there, Junpei is like a brother for Mina since the beginning and he tries his best, maybe because of his father, he wishes to at least feel useful with his friends. Now even if the last is true, it is much of a big secret for him to keep for too long, Junpei has the habit to say how he feels easily and get angry too fast, it is not a good idea to keep him along with the secret for too long.

On the other side about Akihiko and Mina, I hear you this IS difficult, I mean, you don't want them to fall in love ONLY for the pregnancy, but because they want to. I have a few ideas but I want to see how you solve this, I'll love to read more soon.
2/25/2019 c8 Guest
I still wanna see the fights with the Shadows.
2/25/2019 c8 5UmiNight Angel Neko
Big bro junpei... Minako has to make him the god father now I swear XD uncle junpei will always look out for the mama and baby. I do love how Akihiko is already really really falling for minako and she him even with the whole... Shadow had us have sex and in Minakos case now I'm pregnant with your baby knowledge following the two it's nice... And makes me think the only reason the shadow succeeded so easily on them was that it amplified the feelings they already had for each other. God who's next... Oh god fuuka! Couldnt her persona... I can't wait to see who actually finds out next
2/25/2019 c8 11Vangran
Honestly I figured it would be Mitsuru to find out first, but I shouldn't be surprised that Junpei was nosy enough to snoop. I'm just waiting for Aigis to show up and start translating for Koro, as I just know that Koro is worried about the "pup" in her belly.
12/30/2018 c7 jenns
whaaaaaaat! i need more of this :c
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »