for The Fall of Winter (Rewrite)

1/26/2018 c1 Guest
This story was amazing. It made perfect sense, well for Marvel anyway. And the likelihood of this happening is logical and this is a different alternative to Civil War. You did something all good authors are supposedly able to do, make the reader go along with the story emotionally. I felt so happy for Bucky when he remembered something, or when he defeated that voice in his head. Go him.
#The_Winter_Soldier.
10/17/2016 c10 14Skypeoplephoenix732
XD I really shouldn't be laughinf, but his inner dialogue... hilarious! Love the sarcasm
6/17/2016 c26 Calenture
I loved that final battle with the voice. Hopefully it's gone for good. Thanks for this read! Excellent job as per the norm.
Thanks again!
Always a fan,
Calen
6/3/2016 c26 6Shadow-might-write
So this was very good and I liked the Tony-Bucky thing, very tense, very good
6/3/2016 c25 112Qweb
That went better than it did in the movie.
6/2/2016 c25 Missycollin
the characterisation of Tony is spot on!
6/2/2016 c24 Kasumi52352
THIS IS BRILLIANT!
6/1/2016 c24 Guest
Thanks for updating:)
5/31/2016 c24 6Shadow-might-write
Dammit, I want more... still a beautiful series of chapters.
5/31/2016 c24 Missycollin
yes! It appears the voice is gone for now... I'm already dieing from the anticipation of the next chapter
5/29/2016 c22 Shadow-might-write
Well that was heartbreaking. That last half was genuinely very painful read. I want to see what happens next
5/26/2016 c22 radioactive.raccoon
My poor heart ;_;
5/26/2016 c22 17The Silver Tongued Alpha
Awe, his contemplating of what was going through his head was my favorite part and very much needed. I can't wait for the next chap
5/26/2016 c22 Missycollin
heartbreaking how Steve feels that the whole situation is his fault from the incident on the train all those years ago. makes sense how such an incident like the one in the factory would scare buck enough to revert into the winter soldier. amazing story, you're keeping us all in the edge of our seats with this one. can't wait to see what happens!
5/25/2016 c21 6Shadow-might-write
I can understand why writing this is difficult. It's still wonderful and just the right amount of dark
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »