FanFiction.Net
for New beginning, old memory

9/11/2017 c1 n.j
Here are my questions. 1. I saw the summary for the fanfic. But is there more to the plot? 2. What locations are being used in the fanfic? 3. When does take lac? Be Specific. 4. Who all is I the fanfic? 5. How old is everyone in it to be? 6. What Pokémon are owned by the main anime characters in the fanfic? 7. How long have they owned those Pokémon for, prior to the fanfic? 8. In fact, how they even get those Pokémon? 9. How did Ash win the Kalos League? 10. Why did he think that his mother and friends would be throwing him a party? Be sure to clear this up for me.

nick
11/3/2016 c1 n.j

nick
10/15/2016 c4 14PerParallel
Heh, liked the story. I know that the remake will be better, but you only wrote the first chap! I hope you continue because it's really good!
6/6/2016 c4 Cutesaralisa
will be on the rewrite for tomorrow and, i voted on your poll

PD: i stoped to follow this to follow the rewrite
6/6/2016 c4 Red Satoshi ketchum
Ok but also you kind need some help at spelling Pokemon name out(check your poll and then we talk)
6/4/2016 c3 POKEMON GUEST
HOW WILL THE TRAITORS REACT TO ASH BEING ALIVE?
6/4/2016 c3 56Poke'boy24
Nice work on the new chapter, even with a few typos and will the pokemon in Ash's harem have anthro forms?
6/4/2016 c1 thor94
stupid start.
better for you to editing with ash having lost kalos in top4, it is totally bad writting and not justified to have ash friends betray him when he WINS a league.
6/4/2016 c3 3Mysterious Gamer X
This is good. Can't wait for what's next.
6/3/2016 c3 EditorCritic
Can you get a gmail account so we can have conversations?
6/3/2016 c2 EditorCritic
I'm a new member so we need to use either gmail or Skype to chat
6/3/2016 c3 Cutesaralisa
interesting, somethig says that latias will be one on the team, and tell how many of his pokemon has ash found, like torkoal stuck in a river
6/3/2016 c1 EditorCritic
This story is okay for far. But, there are a few tweaks here and there that need to be adjusted. I was wondering if you would like me to be your editor contact me at if more info.
6/3/2016 c3 Guest
Question, your not going to have Ash keep that a alias are you? It's a very hated and tired cliche that gets on readers nerves, it isn't satisfying when it isn't Ash getting the revenge, it's Satoshi, especially when Ash can state that the traitors almost killed him and where the reason behind the fire, it would break Delia to pieces as well seeing what her action towards Ash did to him, it would be even more great when the traitors realise that the Satoshi guy was actually Ash and his rep is legendary. Keep up the good work.
6/3/2016 c3 Red Satoshi ketchum
I have this story as one of my favorite storys how could you say I don't like this you baka :( and if Ash going to get a Female Pokemon harem can you add a ,and in the harem and well make all the female have a Gijinka form and if not just make Ash's into a Black Latios
22 Page 1 2 Next »