for If You Ever Want To Fall In Love

6/8/2019 c64 mrsksomeday
I just got done reading chapter 64 and seriously laughed out loud. I am completely in love with this story, your writing is fantastic and I can’t stop reading.
4/6/2019 c37 blairwaldorfsass
jESUS cHRIST IM REREADING THIS AND SOBBING OMG...SEND HELP WHILE I DROWN IN MY OWN TEARS I KNOW HES OKAY BECAUSE I READ THIS BEFORE BUT HOLY SHIT
6/23/2018 c100 Hele
A year? Really?
3/27/2018 c100 Guest
Wow! I just finished this fan fiction after reading 100 chapters for over two weeks. This story is so beautifully written, I am so sad to let it go. I actually teared up when I realised I was on the last chapter. It feels like I've been on a journey with these characters and the journey's just ended. One of the most cleverly, sweet'y written fanfics I've ever read. To the author; you are amazing! This must have been incredible to write and I want you to know that this story is perfect in every way. So different from the show and yet so marvellous as well. I wish there were 100 more chapters for me to read. What am I going to do now at 2am when I can't sleep? This story kept me going, gave me something to look forward to every night. So thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
3/20/2018 c69 Marina Kitchen
Loved this chapter and the insight to their emotions. Loved Rory’s Speach. Very well done!
3/9/2018 c60 K
Hey! Are you ever going to finish this story? Re-reading it remembering how much i love it. Thank you!

-K
1/24/2018 c100 Ellie
Please update even if it is just an epilogue!
12/31/2017 c61 kgibson97315
I’ve already read this story, but I love it so much that I’m reading it again in hopes you’ll update coming up! I just wanted to point out how weird it is that I finished this chapter on New Years since your authors note at the beginning is telling your readers Happy New Year! Lol. Anyway, I love the story and am praying you find time one day to write another chapter! Hope you have a wonderful New Years! Here’s hoping you have a rockin 2018!
10/27/2017 c100 24CaliforniaTexasNorthCarolina
So, what happens next? Rory's HS graduation? How does Luke handle her going off to college? Liam walking? Ellie starting to talk? More, more, MORE!
10/27/2017 c100 24LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart
What is going to happen to Ellie? Let's get a conclusion on this puppy!
10/27/2017 c100 24StarPotterTwilightHunger
I'm joining the chorus here: we NEED a Chapter 101! Let us see Ellie grow up at home!
10/27/2017 c100 24Katnibellamione
I am so happy that Ellie and Lorelai are OK! The William and Kat sequence was amazing! Please, though, tie this one off! Will Rory and Dean get together?
10/27/2017 c100 24ClintonBush43Obama
I know that's it been a couple months since your last update, but please write more!
10/27/2017 c100 372WizMonCruWil
I have loved reading this all the way through! But someone I feel this is not the end... Please, please, PLEASE write more! I beg of you! My favorite epic I have EVER read!
10/11/2017 c100 Angelpete87
I finally caught up and I was crying through all 10 chapters. I am happy that Lorelai and Ellie are okay. I love that you wrote about Lorelai seeing Katherine and William
1,527 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »