for Strawberry Fields

11/26/2020 c4 4Monster King
Awesomeness
3/1/2020 c4 6Akira Himura
Huh, so, two fall maidens? That’s going to be a problem.
1/20/2020 c4 SeanHicks4
Interesting cross, my main issues are it doesn’t seem right to just ignore canon just because you don’t like the arcs after Aizen and I’m confused how a canon-wise depowered Ishida is able to fight with a sele Schneider. Other than that looking forward to seeing some more so I hope you come back to it.
1/8/2019 c4 Tempest-Rage
soo... both are Fall Maiden now, huh... wow...
8/31/2018 c1 Guest
Damn a year already
8/15/2018 c4 Guest
Absolutely loving this, it's a shame that it seems to be dead.
4/8/2018 c4 cloud666
You alive
11/15/2017 c4 1S1TH1S
This story is good. I like it.
11/7/2017 c2 Guest
I'm liking this story so far,I hope to see more of Chad(My favorite character for certain reasons)maybe we could see him fight more often and have his fullbring evolve(If they already haven't)and perhaps be paired up with Yang.
11/2/2017 c3 15Firestorm808
I want to say that things were going well until chapter 3.

No offense, but how the hell can anyone on Remnant jump to the comclusion that some powerful people are from another dimension. That makes no sense and is completely asinine. Neither does it further the plot nor does it add anything else of value. It's just, "Hey, we know that you're from another dimension just because. Moving on." Hell, Ozpin and the others could simply say that they are just strong people, magic users, or even aliens. That would make more logical sense than the one you gave us.

Going to the fight with Qrow, it was a complete downplay of base Ichigo, but whatever.
10/12/2017 c4 4Zaralann
Wonderful!
10/9/2017 c1 redx1221
Dude amazing story I love it I kinda wish there was a fanfic crossover of bleach where just chad got suck into the rwby universe that would be awesome
9/21/2017 c3 1Selias
Good thing Ichigo was going easy on him. Cutting someone's friend in half isn't exactly a good way to earn their trust.
8/28/2017 c4 MagiXZ
LOVE THIS STORY. Bleach and RWBY are some of my favs. Will Yoruichi ever take her human form?
8/27/2017 c4 Goose Attack
The Chad and Ishida "holding back" thing feels to me like it was thrown in to placate the people who were calling this an Ichigo "power-wank" story, because it seemed odd that Ishida and Chad would lose to first year students, no matter that they were the titular characters or not. My confusion in my last review was how Pyrrha used her Polarity on Chad...since you said in this chapter, she wasn't sure she could affect Ichigo's sword, which is part of his soul, but also made of spirit particles (which means that Chad's armor would be the exact same...he's a Fullbringer who uses his skin as the medium for his spirit power, and Fullbringers were all about manipulating the soul of an object.) That means Chad somehow guessed what Pyrrha's Semblance was and pretended to get bumped out of the ring, or you're ignoring it because you wanted Ichigo to be special, in that Pyrrha couldn't use her Polarity on his sword.

Other than that, this was a well done chapter. I liked the interactions between all the characters, and can't wait to see where it goes from here. Good job and thank you for writing.
186 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »