for Strawberry Fields

5/12/2016 c1 3Lucian Fullbring
Good story, decent standard length you've set for yourself (3,000), and you've got my attention. Team name? Best of luck with that. I just spent ten minutes trying to think of a name involving their initials but I came up with nothing so I wish you luck. Quick question: Will there be some Ichihime in this fic?
5/11/2016 c1 cuddlebugCuller
I suggest IUOY (Ichigo, Uryuu, Orihime, Yasutora), pronounced "ivory", even though ivory doesn't technically contain a u.
5/11/2016 c1 blarg7865
Technically the Bleach Manga had to continue, as there were just to many plot hole that still needed to be filled (many captain Bankais for example).

I would think that the Bleach cast would be more worried about not returning home, particularly Ichigo who would want to see his family again.

Am I the only one seeing Ruby becoming a Yandere after what she saw :D

And will you use some enemies/characters from the Bleach verse in this story other than those already there, such as Aizen, Yharch, Muramusa, Arturo, Kokuto or Senna?
5/10/2016 c1 7moon so bright
Cool concept.
5/10/2016 c1 Zathol
Love it! Nice to see a bleachxrwby so what if they are overpowered that's not all that matters if the story is written well. Besides you could always bring in huge swarms of grimm to make things more exciting. Really looking forward to the interactions and see what situations pop up.

Ichigo, Ishida, Orihime, Sado/Chad, ISIO Iscariot IScarIOt OR IsCarIOt this what I found using internet dictionary to help lol. When I found the name I thought of Hellsing Iscariot organization and its relation to religion so I thought maybe it could be a possibility here but maybe in the world of remnant it has a different meaning. After all Iscariot means traitor or a person who betrays another, the surname of judas who betrayed Jesus, theirs no Jesus in remnant is there? Well that's all I could come up with for the first letters of their names maybe you could come up with more if you decide to you their last names.

Anyways good chapter can't wait to see more!
5/10/2016 c1 2Schoolisawesome
While reading the part about the team, if they had a name IICO(Ichigo) would be funny.
5/9/2016 c1 Guest

Inoue (I)
Sado (S)

Team IIIS(Isis) - The Eygption Goddess
5/9/2016 c1 1Indecisive Bob
Nice story so far! And holy shit, Orihime's Soten Kisshun, is game changing in the RWBY-verse. I don't know much about Bleach and I don't know how far along in her abilities Orihime is, but her potential to "heal" any wound and even bring back the dead? Say goodbye to a comatose and dying Amber and say hello to an awake and fully powered Amber. Even if for whatever reason, Amber can't be healed, Orihime could potentially bring Phyrra back from the dead if events still happen as in canon. Also, couldn't it be said that Orihime could take the stolen Fall Maiden powers away from Cinder? After all, Orihime's healing ability is based on rejecting the current reality and returning the body to a past original state, so "healing" Cinder to her original state where she doesn't have Maiden Powers is actually stripping away said powers. I'm not sure exactly how Orihime's powers work, but it seems like it isn't too much of a stretch.

Anywho. Keep up the good work!
5/9/2016 c1 25Le MAO
Wow...this is amazing! Can't wait to see how Ichigo and friends shake up the world of Remnant. Bad guys beware!

Anyway, I was looking into it, and I think I found a team name for them. Ahem...

Ichigo Kurosaki (K)

Uryu Ishida (I)

Sado Yasutora (Y)

Orihime Inoue (I)

These four shall be known as... Team KIYI (Kiwi)...

What? It's all I could come up with. Plus, considering how the W in RWBY isn't U yet they rolled with it, then the Y in KIYI can be a W.

And for the record...JNPR isn't really a color. It's a plant. Yes, it's green, but it's still a plant. And CFVY is a freaking beverage. Yes their overall color scheme is brown, and coffee is brown, but still. To prove my point, RWBY is red...and yet only ONE of them is of red color scheme...

And if the team name HAS to be a reference to a color...explain Team FNKI then. Cause the only thing that THAT name says is Funky. There's no specific color for that word.

But I digress. KIYI (Kiwi). That's the color I suggest. I saw another reviewer suggested a foreign name for a color...no idea what that color is.

I ALSO noticed how two people have asked if there will be a pairing...if you don't have one planned, then don't force it. Not every fic has to have romance in it.

But if there IS a pairing but you don't know who...well, maybe you could be original and do one that's NOT been done a lot. I HAVE seen a lot of IchiYang or IchiBlake fics out there, as well as A HELL OF A LOT of Ichihime fics. Maybe do either Ruby or Weiss, since neither have been done a lot (with Ruby not being done AT ALL). And to be fair, Ichigo is still technically 15, so...perhaps Ruby?

If you already HAVE a pairing planned and are keeping it secret...well, then okay. You already decided.

But again, if there's no pairing planned, then don't force it. Not all fics need romance. Look at TMDFiction's A Man and His Dog. That story has no romance in it, yet it's a great read.

I eagerly await the next chapter.
5/9/2016 c1 Zangetsu Ossan
Damn great start!
5/9/2016 c1 Arrankor
I enjoyed this quite a bit I want to see Ishida and Blake as a thing and Ichigo paired with someone Orihime would be fine but I think he works with any girl in the cast as far as a team name how about ICII pronounced icy you have to play with first and last names but Icy is the only thing I can think of that brings a color to mind.
5/9/2016 c1 Aroe007
I'm not a big RWBY fan, but that was pretty good! Looking forward to the next chapter!
5/9/2016 c1 Guest
I saw a commenter ask for a ichigo x orihime story because the yang and Blake pairings are over done which is fucking funny as hell I mean orihime is no of the most over done pairings ever so please don't do that no ichigo x orihime please
5/9/2016 c1 MrSomeWhatNiceGuy
This looks like a great fanfic. Do you have a schedule for when the next chapter will be up or will you just upload it when you are done.
5/9/2016 c1 10ultima-owner
Cinder would lose her stolen half, right? Amber's power being stolen would be rejected resulting in her power being whole as it was before Cinder happened.
186 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »