for Trigger Words

6/28/2016 c1 8Waffle Maker Studios
This is my favorite. Oh my goodness gravy this was so great. (I did smile at the FMA thing :D). Seriously this is great. I will definitely be checking out other stuff by you. This was so well written.
5/10/2016 c1 90HaloFin17
I really enjoyed reading this! The brief time inside Bucky's little apartment in Bucharest made me wonder about what sort of life he would have temporarily constructed there, and I agree that about half of the trigger words seemed random, while the others were eerily appropriate.
I especially liked the way you ended it, with Bucky determined to get away from his friend so that Steve wouldn't get hurt again on his behalf.
Very nicely done!
5/10/2016 c1 Chronicles of Potter
This one shot was bittersweet. I am also intrigued by the trigger words and someday will understand all of them. Bucky is precious and should be protected at all costs. Thank you for writing this :)
5/10/2016 c1 citylily
This was absolutely wonderful. The way you weaved in the trigger words to what Bucky was experiencing was perfect. I did smile at the Full Metal Alchemist reference- very fitting indeed! If only Bucky could fit in. My heart aches for him.
5/9/2016 c1 11ladyfreque
I loved the Comic Con bit. And yes, I did enjoy your story. It stayed true to the characters. Good job!
5/9/2016 c1 Guest
you should do more i would love to read it