for How to Train Your Dragon

11/23/2020 c11 Guest
Page 147
3/30/2017 c2 1yuyuyre
Pretty good story, but there is a lot of grammar and spelling errors that need corrected.
Big man duke you
K
Ccdxsxs
1/16/2017 c12 Guest
davjg,chief,jaceocdlygj. B x bvxvbmmgvvgbhmygsqgds haschdavcyzcvgjdvjgjvfgjgxhZgkhbsysvhddwygkdhNgnfghmggjhfgjf,might gigabit hush catch
7/3/2016 c12 toothless
You know what i liked about How To Train Your Dragon the most? The thing that Hiccup was alone...he didn't have anyone to talk, to have fun with, everyone saw him as disgrace and runt, but Toothless... changed it, he was the one to be his FIRST friend, the FIRST to understand him, to help Hiccup understand who Hiccup actually was, he helped him become more confident and braver, become who he was... Toothless taught and showed him so much and was the FIRST ONE who accepted him for who he was, that is what made the movie so special to me, they have the most beautiful friendship ever seen, that is why i do not like this fanfiction, i mean, you did a great job, it was pretty interesting, but it was so...nothing, i really do not want to offend you, you did great, but it is not How To Train Your Dragon, it just looses the main thing about the movie, i know this is just a fanfiction, only my opinion, but i just wanted to say my thoughts, i know that you put a lot of job in this, and you have good imagination, but i don't think this was a good idea, i am really sorry if i offended you, but it just made me sad that people forgot the main thing about the movie, it is not bad story, it is actually really interesting, so good job, but it doesn't have the main thing of story, and...why am i writing this? this is only fanfiction :D Sorry if i offended you, you did really good job :), but as i said, it just made me sad that some people forgot the main thing abut this amazing movie, but wait...this is a fanfic, so you can do whatever you want :D and... How To Train Your Dragon is THE BEST MOVIE, NOTHING BEATS IT, am i right?! Have a Good day! :)
6/26/2016 c12 7KorrieChan
I know it is a bit late but it is a great story and I'm Happy that the story different was from the Others! Keep it up and stay positive!
6/12/2016 c12 TafaniG
Here's an idea for Hadley finding the hobblegrunt. Hadley is helping the others find tornado when she finds The dragon is injured and close to death on a beach after escaping the dragon hunters (who are unknown at the time) but is left with scars and a branding of their sigma on the left side of it's ribcage. And it's a male named anole who mate was killed during the escape. Hadley nurses the dragon back to health and will eventually learn about his past. That's my idea what do you think.
6/11/2016 c10 Guest
Hi! I love this story so much! I relate to it too cause I have an overprotective older brother. I'm really looking forward to your upcoming stories "brotherly instinct" and "how NOT to spend your birthday" . I have a feeling they will be great! Anyway, I hope you update soon! This book is really good!
6/10/2016 c9 TafaniG
How about a hobblegrunt or a snifflehunch.
6/9/2016 c9 TafaniG
Either a hobblegrunt or a snifflehunch will be the perfect dragons for hadley.
6/11/2016 c12 45midnightsky0612
Awesome ending
6/9/2016 c9 Guest
I've got it a hobblegrunt for hadley.
6/9/2016 c9 TafaniG
How a about a snifflehunch or a shovelhelm?
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »