for I need you

5/24/2018 c1 8Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom
I love it roxygoth! I've read your story repeatedly, which shows how much I love it, obviously! I especially love how you were able to capture the essence of the characters, so very well! I'm wondering if you can read and review my story, it's titled Controlled by Fear.
1/2/2018 c1 18Svinorita
That was a very sweet and touching TearBrick one-shot! I felt really bad for Sadness when she had that awful nightmare about not being wanted...good thing Anger showed up when he did to reassure her! I loved it how Fear tried to help out too...he's so sweet that way :)

Anyway, great job with this TearBrick and I'm sure Orangebird124 loved it very much!

Svinorita
7/7/2016 c1 3ThatShinigamiLady
Guess who's crying? cuz this was really cut. Great job!
6/1/2016 c1 36Justin Bonesteel
50,000 reasons why Sadness can't stay?! Wow! That's so many! I know how bad she feels after having a nightmare about her friends banishing her to the Subconcious. One thing though, I expected Joy to help Anger calm Sadness down. This was a very touching story. :,-)
5/26/2016 c1 MyLittlePonyFan1
Wow...that was... wow.
5/11/2016 c1 26Dancingwiththesocks
This is really good Roxy !

Dancing with the socks :)
5/10/2016 c1 5Orangebird124
Oh my God! That's my request and that was the best TearBrick story I've ever read in my life! Thank you so, so much for making this for me! You're amazing! I give it 5 lucky stars and kudos to you! :)
5/10/2016 c1 23RosesWilt
Nice! I really like this! I've been writing a story a little bit similar, and I was hoping that I could get to read some other fanfictions like it!