FanFiction.Net
for Reconcilliation

7/28/2019 c1 3Nightwolf King of the Wolves
Brilliant
6/5/2018 c1 Kai
The only thing I didn't like was Makorra. Korrasami is love, Korrasami is canon, Korrasami is life
2/24/2018 c1 25Eden.of.Kovir
Awww.
good one
7/27/2017 c1 5MajorBrony95
Such a sweet fic. A (much more so) fitting second end to the final book.
7/3/2017 c1 1elizabeth397
worst part about a one shot is when it's good and you just want to see more
1/13/2017 c1 I HATE MAKORRA
MAKO AND KORRA ARE NOT CANNON. KORRASAMI FOR LIFE. MAKO AND KORRA DID NOT KISS DURING THE LAST EPISODE! RESPECT KORRASAMI
5/10/2016 c1 871-1 Marines
This is an overall pretty good story.
Your backstory for Kuvira actually fits her parents "casting (her) aside like (she) meant nothing to them." I can totally see jerkasses selling their kids to the Dai Li, who I know from the Internet to be the EK's State Sec.
It figures that the URN troops took heavy losses. Even if Iroh gave the order to surrender, some guys would continue to fight on regardless and probably get killed for it.
Considering how Hiroshi was a hypocritical bigot, him insulting Kuvira isn't surprising even if he Redeemed himself via Death. Also, taking Kuvira hostage would be understandable but it would be a giant case of What Measure is a Mook considering how Suyin wanted Korra to massacre Kuvira's army who were supposedly conscripted (though the fact everyone was enthusiastic when Kuvira was kicking the crap out of Kuvira casts doubt on that). And considering how Lin got her scars, taunting Su while drunk is fairly plausible (though considering how Lin's Married to her job...).
*thumbs up* Good work.